Want to do some trading in Securities Online

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 10,202
Thanks for sharing the link. I have heard of this before.......but 1 attempt and its 16-18k blown off......money is a huge constraint thats stopping me right now from the other courses.

----------

PS: I am just checking out ACCA & IFRS courses......

----------

As expected these command premium. 160 GBP per attempt for IFRS.......and ACCA qualification course nowhere available in Mumbai.

This is a nagging drawback of selecting a benchmark course. Once u join it, the other qualifications to be obtained command premium. 🙁

In the meantime, i have registered on few sites which claim to connect us to employers in need of temporary staff, lets see if i get any response from there.

Just think about cisa beside fees as this is not crashing with your schedule.. I feel this is good for u as it's more about audit and that's what u do on field. Do some research on this and then decide Wish u good luck with job search

CISA certification is related to IT fileld. A charted accountant has nothing to do with that field

Yeah the ones i have listed above are pretty certain qualifications i am targeting in future. Even while working, i will keep studying these things to strengthen my resume.

And thanks for the wishes!!

----------

@ almon, No.

We have this very much relating to our field. When we go for Audit as an external auditor, we have to establish a reliability regarding controls over the Info Systems of the clients. Even when we go as internal auditors, we have the responsibility to suggest measures to strengthen controls & checks in the Systems.

U must be well aware that ranging from lower mid size to huge institutions, all are more or less reliant on Computers to maintain accounts, generate documents, etc. In such cases, we have to modify to adapt to the changed environment.

In fact it is so advanced that orgs outsource the work of accounting to other firms. I am aware of Accenture doing that work.

Yes, it is somewhat related to ur field but this relation is not that big. CISA is recommended for IT security professionals who goes for auditing organization IT infrastructure. I have seen IT security professionals going for that certification.It adds to their resume. A charted accountant job is to find the fault in accounting system not in the software which has implemented that. I dont see any point when this CISA can add value to a CA. Although certification is always an added advantage, I dont think any company would hire CA just because he has done CISA.The person I have seen who are CISA are core IT security people. CISA together with CISSP is must for IT security professional going for IT security auditing.

We have a dedicated subject for this - Information Systems Control & Audit. Paper 6 to be specific.Thats what i tol - Accounting systems are all within Systems. U dont have manual accounting as in past. The scenario has totally changed.The methods for:1) Collecting Evidence2) Conducting Actual AuditHave totally changed today.When collecting evidence, we used to rely on manual signatures as authorisations on transactions. But what happens today?a) Interest/Depreciation etc. are automated transactions. How do believe that these have been Authorised by a responsible person? Even if properly authorised, then also, who actually set the percentages, periodicity of these transactions and all?b) The other transactions that occur - Customers/Suppliers directly interact with the Client via Internet. Now how do we establish reliability of such transactions?Coz in those cases, u dont have any Purchase/Sales Orders, any proforma Invoices, any final Invoices, any Delivery Challans etc........all u have is - an entry in the system that particular item sold to particular person. Who knows if its fake or real?Then there are other legal aspects & Managerial control aspects, like certain amount of cash should not be transacted in, or a higher level authority only is authorised to do a particular transaction, etc. How to track these??Then there are things like frauds taking place due to manipulation of source codes of the Accounting systems. What controls do they place to avoid it? What controls do they have in case a disaster strikes & their Information assets are threatened?Also, when a program is wrongly coded, then it will continuously process a particular transaction wrongly. That hugely impacts the overall financial statements, especially if large no. of such transactions are done, & the Management chooses to stay silent or whatever.And this, is just the direct part. There are firms that do not maintain their own books. They outsource this task to other organisations. In such cases how the whole process is handled, then what is the reliability of the organisation doing the actual accounting work, etc.........Now 1 practical example - CA firms enroll with the ICAI for auditing Bank branches. In those enrolment forms they specifically ask that whether any employee or partner in the firm has the degree of ISA or CISA? I am serious, i have seen that form when i was doing my Articleship.In short this field has become an important part in our Profession. In the above explanations, i just talked about Statutory Audit part. I have totally ignored Taxation, Internal Audit, Management & Operational Audit, Compilation Arrangements, etc.

Dear Sir,

Can you please send your investment details on help.support@bajajallianz.co.in. along with your contact number and email address. we will get in touch with you shortly.

Regards,
Bajaj Allianz
stay away from ULIP policies 😀 i have suffered enough already.

bajaj allianz claims that i am profitable. at least on paper.

but they are not counting the charges in the money i invested.

and from my point of view, i am actually losing money. quite a lot actually.

if i go by them, i would have to continue investing for another 7 years before i can think of breaking even! forget profiting from it.

Vow, admin has found a CC person attending him for this too!!

^^ Really, what the hell you invested into ? bought the ulip at twice the price of nav ?i have invested a lot into LIC ULIPs and returns have been good.

Ahhh, those so called financial advisors aka agents just want policies, never think of client's profit.