• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 10,007

shirishag75

Regular
ISP
BSNL dataone
Hi all,
My Nokia phone which had an IDEA number got stolen today. I went to the IDEA site to get if there was a IDEA contact number which is accessible via land-line or normal phone. The only number listed there is 12345 which is accessible via another phone which has an IDEA connection only.

I went to another site and got some more details. I hope somebody pins it or something.

This is biased on Pune but the phone number should be same for all over, usually these guys have centralized call-centers

Idea Office Erandwane Pune Maharashtra Idea Cellular Ltd
11/1, Sharda Centre,
Erandwane , off Karve Road,
Pune – 411 004,
Contact Numbers
Phone: 020-66412222
Mobile: 9822012345
More Contact Details

Email Contact
ccare.mh@idea.adityabirla.com
Nearest Landmarks to reach Idea Office: Symbiosis SB Road, Passport Office, Karve Road, Barista etc.

Hi all,
My Nokia phone which had an IDEA number got stolen today. I went to the IDEA site to get if there was a IDEA contact number which is accessible via land-line or normal phone. The only number listed there is 12345 which is accessible via another phone which has an IDEA connection only.

I went to another site and got some more details. I hope somebody pins it or something.

This is biased on Pune but the phone number should be same for all over, usually these guys have centralized call-centers

Idea Office Erandwane Pune Maharashtra Idea Cellular Ltd
11/1, Sharda Centre,
Erandwane , off Karve Road,
Pune – 411 004,
Contact Numbers
Phone: 020-66412222
Mobile: 9822012345
More Contact Details

Email Contact
ccare.mh@idea.adityabirla.com
Nearest Landmarks to reach Idea Office: Symbiosis SB Road, Passport Office, Karve Road, Barista etc.

Dear Sir,

For further assistance kindly log on to our Idea website. www.ideacellular.com or call on our helpline number 9822012345

Regards,
Ideacellular

You can get idea CC, by dialling 98xxx12345, replacing xxx with the idea series in your area. For eg. idea customer care in kerala os 9847012345 and for Pune it is 9822012345. Unfortunately all other mobile operators have blocked this number from their network and currently only work with idea (have only checked with Airtel and Vodafone)***Update - its currently working from Airtel.

This thread is quite old and the OP may have no need for this info any more but I am posting this all the same just in case it might help others.I was using MTNL in Mumbai and ported both my numbers to Idea, Mumbai. I am currently living in Pune. I also took a fresh Idea SIM card in Pune while waiting for the port to be complete. The Pune CC number is 9822012345 and for Mumbai it is 9702012345. While I still had my MTNL number, I was able to dial the Idea, Pune CC number successfully. But if I dial the same number from my Idea, Mumbai number, I just cannot reach prepaid CC. It goes to their corporate office and they cannot redirect the calls.I am forced to correspond with CC via email. Unfortunately, their CC sucks big time. People think MTNL CC is bad but Idea is worse by at least one order of magnitude. The only response I ever get to my emails is a Auto Reply. Only once did they actually have someone reply but in that they just asked me questions which had already been answered in my original complaint email.I have then written to their nodal officer's email address which is the grievance number. Even there I only get a Auto Reply.I will now have to take up matters with TRAI. Can anyone give me the email contact of TRAI for mobile operator complaints?