gotta buy acheap point and shoot camera...please suggest!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 5,424

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
not a very big fan of photography ,have less knowledge of cameras , need a cheap vfm camera good brand , long lasting , with movie recording, please also suggest from where to buy with discount coupons also:tongue1: thanks guys. nobody helped in blue-tooth buying please help in this one at-least hehe

for any post like this it is good to provide details like... expected budget: minimum features desired:

well expected budget is below 6k and video recording feature may be 720 p atleast .

Fuji is good too, but if you get a Nikon in the same price range, that would be a better bet than the Fuji.

I already own a 7 MP Sony cybershot. Though good with image shots its bad at video(320x240). Thought of buying a HD camcorder but its expensive(starts @ Rs.25000). As functions (birthday,marriage) are lining up in my family i got to have atleast 720p movie recording digicam(10-14 MP). My budget is upto Rs.10,000. Suggest me a good one & also if u've a (recorded with ur digicam) 720p recorded movie please post the link of it.

You mentioned 720p recording, that camera has only VGA

first i chose fujifilm av200 with 720 p recording but there is a flaw in that camera , with zoom in recording sound doesnt gets recorded. on the other hand this has 5 x optical zoom compared to 3X optical of fuji. i think fuji was nice but that sound off thingy put me off.