• Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 5,965

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
50 held for distributing Sun DTH
Saturday September 22 2007 00:00 IST

MADURAI: About dealers who were distributing who were distributing free Direct-To-Home equipment to viewers under the new system launched by Sun Network, were taken into police custody in Madurai [...]

http://www.newindpress.com/NewsItems.asp?ID=IET20070921133928&Page=T&Headline=50+held+for+distributing+Sun+DTH&Title=Southern+News+-+Tamil+Nadu&Topic=0

what does MK think he is? first he utters nonense about ram sethu, now this. its time he packs his bags !! the others are watching all this nuisance.

For two days SUN networks is off the air. several places in Chennai it cable are cut and Police are simply watching and refusing to intervening the destruction.. no political party come forward against.. it seem the state is now under martial Law..only if Maran out of state, and out of TV business,KK 's anger will subside.. when KK was arrested by Jaya GOVT at midnight.. it was the vigilant SunTV caught it in live and beam to entire world.. now Kalaigar is rewarding with such nice gifts to his nephew ..Yesterday Madurai was burned..now Chennai street have been given to goondas.. tomorrow ?🙁.

TN has a law and order problem? Really? I thought things were so calm that the CM could go on joking about Ram and his sethu.There is an old saying. As you sow so shall you reap. Since the Marans did not mind govt. protection and support in enforcing a monopoly when things were hunky dory, they should not mind the beating they are now receiving since relations have soured up.The less that is said about TN politics, the better. Compared to TN, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar look like heaven. Finally, it is the people that are being f****d. But, they voted K into power, didn't they. So they should now bear it with a grin on their face.

It is now for the people to decide about the fate of Sun DTH. If they feel it is cheap and not cheat, then the SUN DTH system will automatically thrive and it should be allowed to thrive. You can't force the public to keep mum for longtime 😉.

I have enquired with my neighbours , and all want SUN DTH, but cable wallas are spreading terror, if anybody bought , or sold SUN DTH, they have to bear consequences.. So it is actually not the people Choice.. it is about the peoples safety..Even if SUN DTH dealer come to my street, and offer it with free package I will refuse it..I am a family man, with two kids and wife.. I don't bear goondas come to my house while I was away,and enquired about why I was stopping cable subscription? we are now under worst than emergency rule.. there is no choice here..

It is good that SUN is blacked out in cable. This will give people more reasons to switch to dth. Cable operators are making their situation complex. I agree with Gregory totally on the TN politics. Bihar is far better than TN.-Ravi

today in chennai, cable was disconnected in many areas right from the morning... and in some main areas, from evening cable current was off. dont know whats gonna happen in the recent future...also, the cable operators have said that they are going to show all channels at a particular cost... 😕😕

today in chennai, cable was disconnected in many areas right from the morning... and in some main areas, from evening cable current was off. dont know whats gonna happen in the recent future...

also, the cable operators have said that they are going to show all channels at a particular cost... 😕😕

is cable running in chennai? i heard that in few areas it is still blacked out.

Yes.. still many areas are not getting cable

I have enquired with my neighbours , and all want SUN DTH, but cable wallas are spreading terror, if anybody bought , or sold SUN DTH, they have to bear consequences.. So it is actually not the people Choice.. it is about the peoples safety..Even if SUN DTH dealer come to my street, and offer it with free package I will refuse it..I am a family man, with two kids and wife.. I don't bear goondas come to my house while I was away,and enquired about why I was stopping cable subscription? we are now under worst than emergency rule.. there is no choice here..

wow.. great man you are.. tomorrow someone will tell you not to cook and eat food, they will supply it to you at high cost. so will you do that?
some will tell you not to wear neat clothes and be in dhoti? so will you continue that?

do u think for 100rs they will come with 10rs goondas?

Mr.Vaithialingam sir.. do one thing.. Dont surrender the connection.. they will not ask :thumbsup:

I dont get it.. It seem CM think that there is a adverse reaction from the public, and he told the cable operators to wait for the GOVT MSO to begin.. so they called off strike then resume services in many places in Chennai.. at 4 P.M, but in southern districts especially in Madurai.. C.M 's son is not allowing the normalcy restored.. Perhaps it implies C.M has no control in the administration..Even Stalin is silently marginalised..Now Madurai may became capital of TN.. For long time TN has been very quiet state..Number of IAS and IPS officers seeking TN posting wait list always a mile length.. Now everybody wanted to get out of it..strangely we have no maoists or terrorists problem .. CM's son is doing every thing in the book to give bad name to his father so that his father may lost next election and quit TN politics..What a wonderful son !!:rofl:

Politics in India is reserved for the vilest and most crooked of the lot. If you see a politician, run for your lives. TN seems to be going through a bad phase with both Jayalalitha and Karunanidhi being major disappointments. But things are not too different in the other parts of the country. Here, in Maharashtra, the home minister was busy chasing bar girls out of business, and the Bombay rail bombings took place.You can't expect anything good from them, nor can you enter the field if you value your life. So, it is status quo for most people. Unless, someone is pushed over the edge. Then there is no telling what such a person would do.