5 days to go and then good bye to Sify.

• Thread starter Thread starter Suraj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 5,859
Just a confusion- Whenever I call the SIFY Toll free no 1600333330, everytime some South Indian guys pick up the phone, does it connect directly to chennai call center or is it in Delhi itself?

directly to chennai...if u wanna talk to someone in Delhi, then try these numbers...26933190269325012647174426386988and i think one of these numbers connect u directly to the Chennai call center...not sure which one though...most probably the second one 🤔

yups and those chennai guys are pathetic. you tell them ur user id and they repeat it in their accent like yum ; ye for M and A like Mithun da from Vijaypath Krishna eyyer yum ye 😉

Depends on who you get, some guy was getting turned on by his customer support girl . :blink:

@coolbuddy_79The numbers u have given for delhi is of tech support or wot? or is it of Sify's delhi office where v have to get our call transferred to tech support?

Originally posted by auric@Jul 15 2005, 12:30 AM
yups and those chennai guys are pathetic. you tell them ur user id and they repeat it in their accent like yum ; ye for M and A like Mithun da from Vijaypath Krishna eyyer yum ye 😉
[snapback]16262[/snapback]
[/quote]

lol, that was a good one 😀 :lol:

@Decius...whatever problem u're facing just tell the person who picks up the phone...he/she'll transfer it to the concerned department 😀

well all calls are transferred to chenai whether u call at delhi number or their centralised numbers every city has its own local numbersify won't be having their call centers in every city running for 24/7(only god know that)

Originally posted by auric@Jul 15 2005, 12:30 AM
[snapback]16262[/snapback]
[/quote]

and wot will they call a person whose name is M.Raj ?

@gaurav...nope...at least 3 of those numbers are of Delhi offices...i've personally used them for long...i've mobiles of a cpl of ppl as well...pm me if u need them...

I have used only one of those Delhi numbers and most of the times I'd hear a southy accent and think, wooh domestic outsourcing 🙂. Like distance doesn't matter for American or British calls to be routed to India, within India also you wouldn't know in which state your call will land up in 😀

^ya thats what i am sayingsify can't afford to have a call center running in all the cities they operateand all sify's services are served by one call center onlythey won't be having call centers in every part of the countryrather it would be just a centralized call center in chennai

All my calls here from Mumbai are routed to Hyderabad Call Centre, and now even the number has changed from 1600333330 to 16003453330 thats what the Sify Client says, but how can a toll free number be 11 digits 16003453330 is 11 digits never tried calling it though

well, in Delhi it's basically their offices...not really a call center...office with different departments...finance, technical and so on...so they just transfer u to the appropriate section 🙂one number directly connects to the Chennai call center and most probably that's 26932501...