4th july , gave the payment for new installation

• Thread starter Thread starter COSMO_GEEK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,784
ISP
TIKONA
Today, i called up the hathway and gave them the check for installation , 4th july

they told me that wiring would be done till tommorw and the net would be working within 3-4 days.

so lets see, how all these things are done

the cabling guy came at my home the next day ,,, took 100rs extra as commision for connecting the wire , and went away telling me that some other person will come and make do the final connection.

In the evening 2 persons looking like professional came at my home , installed the device and connected it with wifi , and gave me the id and password.

and till then i didnt got a single problem , i would like to tell you tht its just 4 days till now ,, but absolutely no problem

and sometimes what happens is i face little problem in connection , then what happens at the backend that they connect the internet directly with ISP without login id , so my 1mbps plans turns into 2mbps plan , and after like 1-2 day , they connect id though id pass , so i need to login through it , and again i have to come back through my valid 1mbps plan

in the mean time , i paid 2733 for 3 month 1mbps day and 2mbps night plan , where i talked with the connection guy that i will make 3 month plan in advance if you just remove those 500rs as installation charges on which he aggreed , but i need to pay something to the cabling guy