4G: Expectations and your opinions?

audioslave

What?
3G has Failed in India Totally.. Many of the providers are Offering a GB for Rs 300-400.I am Expecting 4G to be available more cheaper May be 100 Per GB Or less than 100.Mukesh Owned Infotel However says They would provide Cheaper 4G (which would be 6 X Less than Present 3G Tariff) From what i Read in a PR.Let me Know your Opinions and What you expect?

Bobbyguitarist

Well i think Mukesh is ****ing with us. I mean reliance paid millions of dollars to secure license for 3G. It would try to recover its capital before deploying 4G. i maybe wrong. All i expect from 4G is cheaper broadband and clear video calling

Samuel

Amazing Member
Just because 3G prices are high you pronounce it fail?Go out to the stores and have a look if people are buying that expensive data or not.Let me tell you, they are.

IndianMascot

Addicts
Well i think Mukesh is ****ing with us. I mean reliance paid millions of dollars to secure license for 3G. It would try to recover its capital before deploying 4G. i maybe wrong.

All i expect from 4G is cheaper broadband and clear video calling

Bobby, you are mixing two different people and companies. 3G License belong to RCOM owned by Anil Ambani whereas 4G belong to Reliance Infotel owned by Mukesh Ambani.

audioslave

What?
Mukesh has nothing to do with 3G or Reliance Broadband. I believe its managed by Anil Ambani Reliance Group.

----------

Just because 3G prices are high you pronounce it fail?

Go out to the stores and have a look if people are buying that expensive data or not.

Let me tell you, they are.

I Agree, Many people including myself have an 3G connection who Shell out 350 Bucks Per Gb. But that doesn't mean it is Affordable.

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
I'll be happy if they can have Rs. 10/GB plans.

Bobbyguitarist

Bobby, you are mixing two different people and companies. 3G License belong to RCOM owned by Anil Ambani whereas 4G belong to Reliance Infotel owned by Mukesh Ambani.
Nah. they're brothers. They'll not cut each other. Some time back i heard news that they are ending feud between them for their mother.

sanke1

3G has Failed in India Totally.. Many of the providers are Offering a GB for Rs 300-400.

Even if it is a big fail, 3G data prices in India are still very less compared to most countries. 4G will require different mobile equipment and prices would be even higher.

IndianMascot

Addicts
Nah. they're brothers. They'll not cut each other. Some time back i heard news that they are ending feud between them for their mother.

This was very old news and they actually gave up most of the dispute, but still Mukesh Ambani had invested comparatively less in 4G as compared to Anil Ambani for 3G. So, definitely 4G prices would be quite cheaper as compared to 3G.