4G CHART: Jio vs Airtel vs VoID

ISP
BSNL 3G
4g-tariff-reliance-jio-vs-bharti-airtel-vs-idea-vs-vodafone-bangalore.png

So the chart is ignoring that you can take basic plan plus 1GB addon for Rs. 300 on Jio?

Also ignoring unlimited calls, unlimited SMS, 4 hours unlimited internet, free roaming with the 4G internet

@RajanP Where did you find these prices? For ex: which plan of vodafone gives 3GB for 449 and 5GB for 649?

Also you are ignoring addons as @Ouch said

Look, i didn't create the chart. I just gave the link. But as for Vodafone plan, I can tell you that such plans exists as I am Vodafone user. Basically, they changed their old 2GB plan into 3GB plan recently. Same with 649. It was the old 3GB plan, now 5 GB. This happened recently and all media had reported it.

""Under the revised data benefits, the 3GB 3G/4G monthly recharge pack, which was earlier priced at approximately Rs 650 will now offer 5 GB data, an increase of 67 per cent," Vodafone said in a statement. Similarly, the Rs 449 scheme of Vodafone for 3G/4G will now offers 50 per cent more data by increasing the data benefit to 3 GB from 2 GB and the Rs 999 3G/4G pack will now offer 10 GB data, which is 54 per cent more benefits""

That pack is priced 497 in Mumbai circle. I guess they picked the lowest priced circle to publicise and also to make this chart. For ex. In mumbai airtel 5GB costs 698.