Vodafone sends a legal notice to customer for harassing them on Facebook!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 10,955
Wow! Can we say ulta chor kotwal ko daate.. oh wait i dont want a notice!

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

I think, this is really going to backfire

this should backfire provided it catches fire on social networks. vodafone is going to be crucified even though they did what they could to help that customer.

Customer is absolutely right in using social media against Vodafone, however harassing & threatening, especially women employees was a wrong move by him.Also, all service providers should take feedback from all forms of media in a positive manner. They can never filter it nor prevent it, no matter how much they try.This move will backfire on Vodafone, since it's never happened or rare that a customer was being sued by a service provider.

I wonder what proof they have of him threatening Vodafone Reps - Recorded Customer Care calls?

I wonder what proof they have of him threatening Vodafone Reps - Recorded Customer Care calls?

Doubt customer care calls, since as per the article it seems whatever happened was on a one on one level. Unless they have a provision of recording escalated calls too. Also, it seems that this guy had the mobile phone numbers of the management team at Vodafone Essar and published it on FB.

If that guy really did whatever Vodafone said, then he totally deserves this sh!t! Looks like he dealt with higher officials like one will treat a normal CC Executive 😛

The guy was a costumer of Loop mobile for six years and jumped to the Vodafone band wagon just for the sake of experiencing 3GThe decision looks silly to be honest, just for the sake of experiencing 3G services he ported to Vodafone. heh!I got a new connection of Reliance when I wanted to use 3G services and still have the Aircel connection,Fact of the matter is, 3G services just rolled out couple of months ago. Even the biggies like Airtel are having a tough time getting the process to work flawlessly.His act of posting senior officials contact details on a social networking site is not acceptable, the company did what they could do, they even waived off some deposits. But, the guy is sure that the company is pursuing a grudge against him. I don't know how he is going to prove that. Cases like this one, usually takes 10-20 years to settle. Vodafone in the meantime will get free publicity.

Heh the age old formula of ppl wanting to support the little guy & wanting to screw the big guy... Does not matter who did what ppl have already made up their mind that it's vodaphone's fault... Glad my dad taught me this lesson long back 🙂...

Vodafone, despite its 3G ads, has not yet launched its 3G services officially in all of the 9 circles it has won licenses for. Also, although in Mumbai we have Vodafone 3G, the coverage is not yet perfect and again officially, it hasn't been launched yet.

this just another reason nt to go for voadafone......they care abt them selves more rather so called customers.......thx mnp I got rid of them finally here in Delhi and there total crap network in delhi.

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

The guy was a costumer of Loop mobile for six years and jumped to the Vodafone band wagon just for the sake of experiencing 3G

The decision looks silly to be honest, just for the sake of experiencing 3G services he ported to Vodafone. heh!

I got a new connection of Reliance when I wanted to use 3G services and still have the Aircel connection,

Fact of the matter is, 3G services just rolled out couple of months ago.
Even the biggies like Airtel are having a tough time getting the process to work flawlessly.

His act of posting senior officials contact details on a social networking site is not acceptable, the company did what they could do, they even waived off some deposits. But, the guy is sure that the company is pursuing a grudge against him. I don't know how he is going to prove that.

Cases like this one, usually takes 10-20 years to settle. Vodafone in the meantime will get free publicity.

why....he probly wanted better speeds so he must have want to shift to 3G and since he looks like fb guy and twitter....guy so it makes sense he would want better speeds then what one gets on 2G which is like 16KBps

"Jaago Grahak, Jaago"Antatah grahak jaag hi gaya. Will be interesting to see what happens next. If this goes viral, Vodafone sure will get a lot of negative publicity. Guess they never learned that consumer is always right.

I dont know whats the problem if he published phone number of Vodafone employees. Why did Vodafone give him those numbers at first place if they were supposed to be private numbers?Why cant he take employees name in public place? What is wrong?

If they dont have anything recorded (spoken or written), I really do not see how far they can go with this

Vodafone alleged Dhaval Valia made defamotary statements, sent unwarrented SMSs to the top management and posted their numbers and contact details on Facebook. He also had a heated conversation with a female officer regarding their service.
If you are not satisfied with the company does that mean you can misbehave with an executive? And for your information, companies support numbers are for people who are seeking support, not for the people who wants to vent out their frustration.