• Thread starter Thread starter vissu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,297

vissu

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber 3MBPS
Hi friends, any one of you from miyapur region? i am facing connectivity issue from morning. I am getting Limited or no connectivity status for my lan connection. raised a ticket an hour ago. Now the ticket was closed immediately without proper resolution :blink:

Things to do: check whether light is blinking where the wire is attached to Cpu Lan. If yes, it is a fiber cut.. Call customer care and raise ticket again and ask them specially to register the complaint with higher priority.. I can see your area's technician or staff are lazy with this sort of action.

I faced similar issue yesterday, I removed and reconnected the network jack this resolved my problem and was able to acquire an IP. Check if this works for you.

service resumed at 5pm. technician also visited my place. he told me that main cable was cut at some place.

Have been having this issue on and off for last few days myself... but the connection is restored in few minutes... sometime by restart and sometimes by disconnecting the LAN.. I am from Tarnaka... Seems the issue is with Beam... in few places...

This has been happening on and off now.. The connection was down this morning.. i was getting Limited or no conenctivity error message... I compained to the customer care.. by evening things got normal...