• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 5,043
Status
Not open for further replies.

pawajaip

ISP
Airtel
I have been havin airtel landline, broadband and IPTV for last 3 yrs. I always considered it a good deal, but Airtel is really committed to prove me wrong. For last 5-6 months I am having trouble like loss of signal, slurred voice, distorted video. Whenever you make a complain, they will give 4 working hrs time. For sure, some joker will appear, fiddle with it and go back close the report.I make a complain next day, again same joker or some other joker will come and will re-enact the scene. I am so disgusted and fed up that I want to say bye to the jokers and Airtel

I have been havin airtel landline, broadband and IPTV for last 3 yrs. I always considered it a good deal, but Airtel is really committed to prove me wrong. For last 5-6 months I am having trouble like loss of signal, slurred voice, distorted video. Whenever you make a complain, they will give 4 working hrs time. For sure, some joker will appear, fiddle with it and go back close the report.

I make a complain next day, again same joker or some other joker will come and will re-enact the scene. I am so disgusted and fed up that I want to say bye to the jokers and Airtel

IPTV is like a drug, its low quality, but has some irreplacable features.

Though it seems to be stuck in perpetual beta

buy broadband for internet. buy d2h for tv. buy mobile for voice chat

As a longtime user of IPTV, I am not a big fan of this service. IMO, one shoud get Tata Sky HD for watching TV. Just use DSL for Internet. Use DTH for TV.

looks like i am the few people who have a functional IPTV service. it surely has a freaking slow user interface. i do see random signal missing messages. but overall, it has been working fine for me.

As a longtime user of IPTV, I am not a big fan of this service.

IMO, one shoud get Tata Sky HD for watching TV.

Just use DSL for Internet. Use DTH for TV.

Dont forget that you are paying only about Rs 112/month for IPTV (With the 512kbps till 8GB, then 256 kbps) plan

airtel BB is FUPed......torrents are throttled......... airtel IPtv suks....... cheaper alternatives to their mobile plans ....... airtel is screwed no wonder they are moving to Africa 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.