Nokia N9

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 252
  • Views Views 25,942
waiting for a confirmation from a friend if he is indeed going to buy my one x. if he does, i get the Galaxy nexus. if not, i continue with one x.

Ok... Time to search for the friend who asked you to get One X in the first place and :Bat:

heh. he is the same friend who recommended me one x. to be fair, one x is an excellent phone. i would recommend it over s3 any day. it just did not work well for me. 🙂 the chipped display does not help at all. zagg has reshipped my order considering the first one seems to have disappeared. might end up keep one x for the time being and wait for the next nexus. hoping that the second hand one x would sell for at least around 20K by the time next nexus arrives!

I will get pureview for free 😛 , N9 is always the one i wanted. My mobile needs are the one that makes call, text, net browsing and few multimedia features (Now dont say buy any mobile which has it.), so a dead platform wont bother me, i am not a developer, I like N9 design, meego simplicity aka the swipe sooo much 😉 Thank you for asking.

It's a personal preference when it comes to mobile phones.But, sometimes its individuals priority to keep up with the technological trends, which is stupid sometimes.I liked N9, would have purchased it for sure if it was launched in India, during late December 2011 - January 2012.

Just noticed some seller selling at rediff for 33k 😕not sure if rediff is same as ebay

rediff store is pretty close to indiatimes store in terms of quality of service. stay away from both.