Nokia N9

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 252
  • Views Views 25,952
Looks great ! Will be heavily priced like every Nokia handset during the initial launching.

yeah. meego. the OS that was to replace symbian as their primary OS. now Intel is looking for partners to manufacture meego based devices.

Doesn't look like MeeGo to me. How can you guys be so sure? Nokia hasn't even officially announced it yet.

Doesn't look like MeeGo to me.

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Doesn't look like MeeGo to me.

When & where did you saw Meego ?

meego is not official? since when? it is an open source platform being developed by intel and Nokia. intel is still fully behind meego and they expect smartphones powered by intel processors and meego to launch in the market next year.

I don't mean MeeGo. I mean the specifications of N9 hasn't been officially announced as of yet, as far as I'm aware.

^ Did you check the link I gave? That is Meego's official page. And they have screenshots of, well, the N9 and its screens.

The phone does look awesomely sleek. I have no clue on the UI, but I feel Nokia has upped the design quotient a few notches with their recent high end launches.