• Thread starter Thread starter viru11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 16,196

viru11

IK GOVT
ISP
airtel
i buy Hitachi windows ac 1.5 ton this 10 may , cooling is great , but noise when compressor start cooling, like sound Eco, my ac model is
Summer QC

Summer QC : Hitachi Home & Life Solutions (India) Ltd.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

what i do , this noise is very bad, like ghirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ghirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I thought it's a split ACWell, contact support if it's under warranty?

Hitachi good for nothing... i remember one saying a product with hefty price tag is not necessarily good.

Hitachi is the best window ac for silent cooling, its noise levels are least compared to other brands, try silent mode where airflow is least, at that mode I sometime feel that its comparable to split ac sound wise.(i have quadricool twin motor model for 4 years)Get sensible in this life.

i have twin motor 1.5 ton . noise is only in P5 mode.AA,CA modes are very silent.

i have the same AC. the noise could be related to some internal component's vibration. get it checked. i faced similar issues with my Hitachi ac in the earlier days. it does make a lot of noise in some modes. but i have managed to live with it.

well the thing is that in other ac"s the air flow noise is so much that we cant hear compressor noise as both are mixed together, but in Hitachi ac, the airflow noise is so minimal that only compressor noise is left for us to hear you cant do much about it, and there is no technology in the world available to make that compressor noise go away completely yet.................if u want almost no noise get a split ac..

toocool u right but compressor sound same as inside or outside window . baher bhi under bhi