Beam Fiber New Tariff plans

• Thread starter Thread starter techfreek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 134
  • Views Views 45,839
Sorry but N300 ADSL doesnt work with Beam. You gotta get a new Wifi Normal broadband router to work with beam.
A friend of mine stays near Vanasthalipuram its good overall in that area according to him.
Thanks for the reply. Does he stay in vanasthalipuram or near to it?

^^near to

It seems that they have removed Rs 850.. 2mbps plan

Yes they did that a couple of months ago, my cousin was very annoyed coz it just happened when he took the new Beam connection he wanted the 2 Mbps connection but the guys from Beam said it is not possible......... now is on 1 Mbps B-Max600.

I heard they are doing many changes in tariff, My sources say they have planned to set up something like Reliance in order to avoid fibre cuts.Hoping to see 10mbps at lower price!

I heard they are doing many changes in tariff, My sources say they have planned to set up something like Reliance in order to avoid fibre cuts.
Hoping to see 10mbps at lower price!

Eh bro i changed my internet from reliance only because reliance had some fiber cut they could not detect and kept blaming me . reliance faces fiber cut issues ..

10MBps ang 15MBps are insanely way too good plans if after FUP speeds dnt become like crap....

Eh bro i changed my internet from reliance only because reliance had some fiber cut they could not detect and kept blaming me . reliance faces fiber cut issues ..
They were talking about underground fiber.. so no problems according to me!

----------

10MBps ang 15MBps are insanely way too good plans if after FUP speeds dnt become like crap....
Huh.. yeah!

i'm so jealous of you Hyderabad guys.... the only reason for that is that your city has Beam .

yup many r 😀

they should come to Delhi fast and Airtel is history 😛

I heard they are doing many changes in tariff, My sources say they have planned to set up something like Reliance in order to avoid fibre cuts.
Hoping to see 10mbps at lower price!

Now are they again lowering their prices? Gosh man u all are having a loot.:boxing:

Now are they again lowering their prices? Gosh man u all are having a loot.:boxing:
Not now.. may be still takes time!
I want to see how beam reacts when hayai hits in here. I'd love to see the competition.. both going underground fiber.. beam offering unlimited and hayai's 200GB!

my friend had a fiber cut...so they called him and said fiber cut in your area...might take one day for detecting the cut and fixing it....which they did

----------

well i shifted my house...so called them to shift my connection...they said people went out of station..will return tomorrow! :O
so called next day to give my address ..that lady said...bro..i got ur address...dont call again...people still out of station..will return tonight...i was like WTF?
then today they came in the evening 6:30 PM and gave connection :}