Beam Fiber New Tariff plans

• Thread starter Thread starter techfreek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 134
  • Views Views 45,838
Yes killer plans! But I am on beam, and I will say the Support SUCK!! I made a online payment , I received a confirmation from ccavenue. Beam is still sending me warning sms that my connection will be disconnected! Raised 7 tickets with their CC regarding this!I am also facing automatic disconnection every 10 sec! It redirects to portal page .. So irritating !!!

Yeah Service is Good in few places and poor at few.. I guess u need to change your account password once.. I suspect someone is using your account.. or may be a server issue.. which plan is yours?

Whoever has designed has taken/Kept the average use of Customers in his mind, Many( say 80%) using 400,600, Do not cross 10-15 GB. I like the limits for the last 3 plans..

@Kambui:- Kolkata and BEAM Broadband? I would sure love to know about the dealers and their contact numbers. 🙂

Beam is only available in hyderabad, the above guy must have shifted from kolkatta.

Iam airtel customer since 2 years, has got pretty decent service from airtel, but this fair usage policy of airtel was annoying me. Where as the plans of beam are superb. Can you guys pls advice me about the service and customer care support of beam

Iam airtel customer since 2 years, has got pretty decent service from airtel, but this fair usage policy of airtel was annoying me. Where as the plans of beam are superb. Can you guys pls advice me about the service and customer care support of beam

Service can be sometimes annoying if there is any problem with ur connection & wen u call dem they keep u on hold for a long time sometimes they dont even pick up the call.

Customer Care is a bit hit or a miss.... it is improving a lot and is not awfully bad..... the connect might go down for about 15 - 20 mins in a week that is to be expected but most of the times you do not need to call up customer care for that, also getting hold to customer care on the phone is a bit of a pain you might be keep waiting for about 5-10 mins before any one might take your call..... if there is a specific problem with your connection example fiber cut etc it might take a day or two for them to repair that.But overall the connectivity is pretty good and very stable.... I have used this connected for a about 4-5 months and never faced extended outages for days max faced outage for about 7-8 hrs at a stretch and during that time their entire network was down.

The thing is which is already told by me many times ... Customer Care doesnt have anything to do but to do register a ticket. the whole thing lies with the local technician people and branch office.
The internet hardly gets disconnected from server and from the past 2 months, My connection wasn't down. Firstly after taking the connection, you need to keep the local technician's contact number with you( he might say he has CUG connection) they will have some other alternative. if u befriend him, he'l be helpful and you will experience Airtel wise internet and which i am experiencing now.!! Unfortunately i have to give the technician a 100 once a 6 months, which doesnt even bother me, Cos me aint spending much on Reliance or Airtel.

But overall the connectivity is pretty good and very stable.... I have used this connected for a about 4-5 months and never faced extended outages for days max faced outage for about 7-8 hrs at a stretch and during that time their entire network was down.
take my solid advise and call the local techncian or contact the branch manager and ask him rectify your upload problem ASAP. and give him chai paani money..:fingers-crossed:

techfreek could you please do a speedtest via speedtest.net on the New Delhi server and One in the US (Washington) so that I can show the beam techs that the upload is fine, now I am getting around .4 Mbps and they are annoying me that that is good enough.

Can any body tell me the installation charges ?
500 MAX. Dont pay anything more than that!

techfreek could you please do a speedtest via speedtest.net on the New Delhi server and One in the US (Washington) so that I can show the beam techs that the upload is fine, now I am getting around .4 Mbps and they are annoying me that that is good enough.

hey dude, I am at my office and i can Post Speedtest of 1mbps plan?

Its 1mbps here at office and here are the results..

Reg,the uploads speeds, the max i observed on a 15mbps Plan to usa servers was 10mbps. it is well over 8mbps.

500 MAX. Dont pay anything more than that!

Thanks for quick reply 🙂

Is there any plan in which installation is free (half yearly or yearly)

Thanks in advance