Adtv.hddvr

• Thread starter Thread starter subab23
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 6,895

subab23

ISP
BSNL 16 mbps
Today I got a message from ADTV that they are launching soon. ADTV HDDVR....For this they are presenting a demo..So Asianet Customers will enjoy HD Channels and record live tv....Subesh...Asianet Customer from 1995...Nanthencode, Trivnadrum, Kerala

they will start about 4 hd channel by onam.any idea about price and other details of dvr ..?

i just now called cc they say the box will be availble in 2 week time it will cost about rs 10,000 and 320 gb hard diskas i ask them as they are not providing any hd channels they said we will get the existing sd channels in hd quality. i think the cc does not know what is the difference between sd and hd channels.for this much amount go for dth hd dvr box which is available below 4000 rs. and also more then 5 hd channels are available.

Here is a snap shot showing HD DVR ad..
Date: 4 May 2011

&

Another Advt. offering free modem for Broadband connection to Asianet Digital TV customers till 10 May,2011..

http://img815.imageshack.us/i/asianethddvr.jpg/
http://img851.imageshack.us/i/freemodem.jpg/

Thats great news, but pricing it at 10K will guarentee an utter failure. I will say 3-4k, will be a great pricing range, nothing beyond.

I enquired directly ASIANET's office directly...The ADTV.HDDVR. cost Rs.9999* with 150 channels..it inclued one year free subscription. now 2 HD Channels is available French and German Channel... Soon They had 7 HD Channels (including STAR ASLI HD channels) with coopreation of Tata Sky....We can record 200hrs programme..they have additional feature. which is not available in any HDDVR..connect USB..to watch movies....SUBESH

Thanks for the information Subesh. Can you tell me where is the Asianet office here in Trivandrum? Did you go there to see the demo or called over phone to enquire?

which two channel are availble in hd . only NHK World they are testing in hd no other channel is there

Sorry Only one channel is now available in HD...ie.NHK....Soon.7 HD Channels is available...Trivandrum office at Edapazhinji Junction....subesh