Suggest|Best Digital Camera|Around 15000/-

• Thread starter Thread starter iCharlie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 12,913
I

iCharlie

I am planning to buy digital camera with following main specification..Megapixel : 10-12mpoptical Zoom: 10x or more..I would like to invite suggestions from you guys as I am not good into selecting consumer electronics.

you have not given out much details. what kind of a camera you are looking for? a portable one? a dslr type?

Any types Opera bro...as i dont know much about it. But i guess portable one will be good..by the time I am googling it but you know by reading specifications i can not conclude good quality camera.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

If its having HD then sone par suhaga!

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

How about these 2 :

1) Cannon PowerShot SX130 IS
2) Nikkon COOLPIX S8100

I recently bought the Sony DSC H70 for ~13000. It has 10x optical zoom, 16MP, HD recording etc... pretty good one.Just to add, I did check out the powershot you mentioned above. Felt it was too bulky. The Sony is much sleeker. Not sure about the nikon

I recently bought the Sony DSC H70 for ~13000. It has 10x optical zoom, 16MP, HD recording etc... pretty good one.
This
Badass 720p HD recording too, check out youtube reviews..

Two recommended models from a friend: FujiFilm FinePix S2500HDFujifilm FinePix HS10

Sir in P&S camera zoom beyond 12x is useless. If you take pics 12x+ zoom image looks blurred with a lot of noise. If you want megazoom camera get a DSLR. While purchasing a camera you should see demo first then buy you liked.

Should i go for it as i am occasional photographer, generally when i go out on tour with family or take pics of kids at home.

I recently bought the Sony DSC H70 for ~13000. It has 10x optical zoom, 16MP, HD recording etc... pretty good one.

Just to add, I did check out the powershot you mentioned above. Felt it was too bulky. The Sony is much sleeker. Not sure about the nikon
While purchasing camera we should not look for design. In cameras performance is important. Canon powershot SX210IS is 21grams bulkier than Sony DSC H70.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Should i go for it as i am occasional photographer, generally when i go out on tour with family or take pics of kids at home.

It is totally worth money. But also I suggest to see demo before buying.