I Want To Do Linux Certification Can Any One Suggest Me?

parth.paul

[OP]
Regulars
Aug 15, 2006
I want to go for linux certification. I just want to know are there any good training center in Delhi (preferably north delhi) from where I can do it.

indiandragon

Aug 17, 2006
QUOTE(The Highlander @ Aug 18 2006, 02:28 PM) [snapback]58915[/snapback]
I want to go for linux certification.

I just want to know are there any good training center in Delhi (preferably north delhi) from where I can do it.
[/b]

well u can go for Aptech OR SSI the are the leading in linux certification .

ogtripleog

Regular
Regulars
Sep 11, 2004
it all depends on the kind of faculty they have at that particular center.. the linux faculty at the chandigarh centers sucks.. it might be better to actually ask someone u know who is studying at the center.. also, if you are doing a red hat certification it would be better to pay more up front and obtain all the official books because then u get a discount on the examination.. it works out to be cheaper.. if u dont do an authorized course then the examination will cost u near about 18K otherwise it will be abt 12K which is usually much more than the difference in fees that you will have to pay... also it might be worth looking into another certification such as the LPI which has gained fast acceptance abroad.. with these u generally get to know more about linux while with red hat, the exam is red hat specific... hope i was of help... Good luck! :)