100 Mins Hutch2hutch Free Thereafter 30p!

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
Hey Mumbai Hutch users, finally a good offer for us, unfortunately still no offers for SMS 🙁

Now Hutch is offering 100 Hutch to Hutch minutes free and thereafter 30p/min for a monthly rental of Rs.30.
To activate send 30Yas an SMS to 6565 (toll-free).

After you receive the confirmation sms from hutch informing that the offer has been activated, u can check ur usage of 100 free minutes by dialing *222*2#

Finally something for us 🙂 🙂

Enjoy! 😛

Does it work with pre-paid?

yeah....it works with everyone in Hutch.Prepaid and Postpaid..except Chalta rahe(Incoming Unlimited)..hopefully every other provider will try to copy this....and we'll have everyone to everyone 30p 😀

QUOTE(netfreak @ Aug 18 2006, 09:58 PM) [snapback]58967[/snapback]
Does it work with pre-paid?
[/b]

Yes and thats the best part of it!! 🙂

I did a recharge of Rs.499, it has Talktime of Rs. 250 and Validity of 180 days (6months). Now whenever I will run out of talktime I will use Chota recharge where we get full talktime and this 30p offer is just too good to resist!

Pay 30Rs and get 100 minutes free and thereafter 30p/min (that means no loss as there is no effective rental)!!!

Wish we had some offer for sms also... 🙁

I recharged for Rs.299 and got 199 talktime with ONE year validity.
Hutch-Hutch @ 30p/min
Hutch-any other GSM/CDMA @ 50p/min
Hutch-Landline @ 99p/min
But SMS @ Re.1
(Bangalore)

^ Wow! That's a great deal!!! What's the name of the offer?

whoa. never heard of this office. i had like to get a year validity with a 300 rupee update 😀

even then its too cheap to be considerd to be true.

yeah.....I'm suspicious.... especially since freakguy has no "rep" ......... :rofl:btw can you do two-to-talk with the Rs. 495 lifetime prepaid offer?

nope... life time prepaid would bar you from any special packages from what i know.

hmmm....... a**holes seem to have raised the prices of two-to-talk to Rs. 69 😡We used to have 1500 free SMSes, then they became 10p per SMS, then 20p.... and now this?

Well i use Postpaid and i paid 900 and got rental waived off for whole one year and i also have Rs1000/- worth sms free to any network with in the circle. Call rates are H-H 50paise, H- others 1 rupee and H- landline 1.29paise. Sms is at Re1/- so i get 1000 sms free for the period of one month.