• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3,599

LaysyDesi

Regular
ISP
Beam Fibre, BSNL EVDO
Hi Guys,
I am from Hyderabad, and I am planning to go for TS HD+. But the customer care and local distributors say TS HD+ is not available right now and might take them sometime before they are available in the market (the local distributor said it might be more than 3months and the CC also said they might be the case).

So my question is should I wait for TS HD+ or should I go with TS HD right now.

I was pretty sure of going with HD+ specifically because of my office timings, I end-up coming late and so miss most of the good movies / content on prime time. But this non-available of HD+ has put me in a fix.

Any suggestions guys....

Cheers
IndyMav

I bought TS + HD 7 days back from Hyderabad. Its available with many dealers. Do u want the address of that shop?

That would be really great... I just was about to order the HD (luckily the OTP for Credit card payment got delayed)...

U can buy it from Enkay Electronics, Koti, Gujarati Galli. 🙂

Last week he had abt 5 boxes 🙂

U can buy it from Enkay Electronics, Koti, Gujarati Galli. 🙂

Last week he had abt 5 boxes 🙂
Whats the cost and does include installation charges...

And hey... Thanks for the info..

Whats the cost and does include installation charges...

And hey... Thanks for the info..

Rs 3999/-, Installation FREE

Whatever reason, please go for HD+ and not HD! Else you'll regret getting it when others around you would've a TS+ HD STB

Whatever reason, please go for HD+ and not HD! Else you'll regret getting it when others around you would've a TS+ HD STB

Thanks droidsuree and Jignesh (for the distributor address)....
TS CC called about the connection, I told them I am not interested in taking TS HD and also that... if it was available at local distributor how come they dont have it....
They called me back today and informed me that the HD+ is also available... and I bought it... waiting for it to be installed at my place........... Hurray!

Then indian maveric became a proud but sometimes frustrated owner of Tata Sky hd+ lol

Well not yet... I did book my connection on 4 May and still waiting for the connection to be installed... Had a sweet discussion with Customer care on firday... who told that Sat-Sun they dont work!! So might have to wait till Monday...
Apparently the TS+ HD booking is now ON and they have a big wait period for the installation... and Lets Wait and Watch... (literally)

Talk about frustation.. try Sun Direct 😛

Now Instllation charges are Rs 500 if u r a new customer . For existing customers its FREE

Nope... I cross checked with them few times about the installation charges... They said no installation charges.. and Also since I went with the Mega pack (5300/- offer prices), any future service visits by there techinicians would be free.. (geez i dint knw they do charge these??) .... atleast till one year...

Nope... I cross checked with them few times about the installation charges... They said no installation charges.. and Also since I went with the Mega pack (5300/- offer prices), any future service visits by there techinicians would be free.. (geez i dint knw they do charge these??) .... atleast till one year...

HD DVR Cost - Tata Sky+ HD Cost

Website is updated now. U just got the STB in time and saved Rs 500 😀