AIRTEL DTH: Where to Complaint

• Thread starter Thread starter rify81
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 2,903

rify81

ISP
MTNL
I am having very bad experience with AIRTEL DTH Call Centre.
I purhased Airtel DTH which got installed on 5th April 2010
STB was under warranty of 1 year.
Surprisingly it got faulty exactly on 4th April 2011. I tried complaining to their Toll Free Number 1800102800 thrice but each time call ended with waiting tone. Finally I was able to lodge complaint on 5th April 2011 on Airtel Toll Free Number 1800102800. I even got SMS that my complaint is booked.

However no one turned up to attend the complaint. When I again called their call centre they told that your complaint is locked on 6th April and you have to pay 350 for STB repair Charges. When I told them that it is under warranty, they refused to attend the case. I kept complaining about STB to their Email Helpline and Nodal Officer , but no one helped. Finally when I paid them Rs 350 , they replaced my STB.

I may representation about illegal charging of Rs 350 at each of their Point of Contact but now no one is replying to my Mail Also

Do any one have any Mail ID/Telephone No of Airtel DTH Senior Officer where can I complaint as their Toll Free Call Centre/ Mail digitaltv@airtel.in and dthnodal.dl@airtel.in are turning deaf ears to my complaint.

Rakesh Arora

Last edited by a moderator: