In Search Of Bermuda Triangle's Truth

• Thread starter Thread starter parth.paul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,888

parth.paul

What i have read that the Bermuda Triangle, also known as the Devil's Triangle, is an area of the north Atlantic Ocean where it is popularly believed a significant number of ships and aircraft have disappeared under highly unusual circumstances. It has become popular through its representation by mass media as an area of paranormal activity where the known laws of physics are violated. It has even been suggested that extraterrestrial beings are responsible for some of the disappearances.

What do you guys think about it?

there some explainations but none hv been proved as of yet.viz unstable and very strong magnetic fields and aliens 😛 😛

my votez ~~~~~~~~~~~ magnetic fields!!!!(heard they'r real weird out there........espeically considering that the magnetic field of the whole planet on average is on a steady decline!!!!)BTW.........I got a secret vote 4 those alien thingys too 😀

Nah, I'm sure its pirates. Anybody on those Caribbean waters would be easily enticed by sexy pirates like Kiera Knightley 😛

Its a hoax..i have quite a few friends in Merchant navy who have been thru the area quite a few times..nothing ever happened to them..

yah, its a hoax. Its a wonderful place and ive even seen some snaps of the place. All this crap originates on forward emails....

Go and read the Famous Incidents section. Most of the incidents have taken place out of the area or have been reported to have no relation with Bermuda Triangle at all.