• Thread starter Thread starter Sridhar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 9,195

Sridhar

ISP
Nivyah Broadband
:thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

As of now PLANS Available at SELECT locations only...

contact us to know about the availability of service in ur area

Woo ...nice ...planning to call them right now 🙂

@soodgautam - I have a tip for you. From what you have written here and some other threads, it appears that you might be inclined to go with the 10 mbps plan and make a year's payment to avoid installation charges. Good idea except that you will be giving them 599x12 for an unproven service. I wouldn't risk it myself.I suggest you opt for the 1 mbps plan so that you are required to pay just half the amount up front. After a month or two you have seen their service and you can request to switch plans. I believe this idea will work and reduce your initial risk.

Thanks DaadycoolI wont lock myself for 1 entire year - I will go for 10 Mbps - montly plan ...i dont mind paying the installation charges (company paid connecting 😉 )Also i have finally found a fivenet provider for my region ..so a little confused ...which one to take 😕

^Frankly, if I had a choice, I would go for Fivenet since it is already proven and established. Unfortunately, their distributor is unable to break the barrier set up by my cablewalla.BTW how come I am unable to see those plans on Nivyah website. What I see are the old plans still.

I Would advise you to check with the people who have the same connection in your area!:blink3:

I em having Five net connection & i stay at worli area this sanjay has called me to for nivya connection,i hv call him on sunday to get more information about the speed & all,lets c 🙂

hi i am santosh i want to know there is any dc++ hub for Nivyah Broadband in kalyan is present if yes then share me the ip of that hub.thank you....

great plan, let me confirm this with cablevalahe is also distributes Fivenet, Sify and Tatacurrently my plan is 2mbps day and 4mbps night unlimited @500/- No Fair Usage PolicyHTTP & Torrent Speeds day- 240-260kbps in night 400-500kbpsNivyah recently purchased and upgraded bandwidth from Reliance so there was 2days Horror(most my work is on net) Off period last week & now its smoothly workingSatisfied customer since 1.5yrs