Beam Fiber hyd 4mbps @ 999.

• Thread starter Thread starter techfreek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 18,391
Guys,
sorry to break this news to all the happy Beam Fiber users...
Just called Customer care they have confirmed that they have increased speeds on all the plans..
1mbps is now 2mbps
2mbps is now 10mbps
4mbps is now 15mbps
well thats not the bad news..

They have decreased the FUP limit :thumbdown:.. for the ones I checked..

2mbps plan had FUP limit of 50GB... now is 30GB
4mbps plan had FUP limit of 75GB... now is 40GB

Chk your FUP with C.C.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Speed upgrade is across all their plans. Just spoke to one of my friends. He was on the 6Mbps plan and his speed has been revised to 20Mbps. He received a call from Beam CC confirming the same.

Did they inform you about the FUP limit??

----- Seems the same was already replied in another post ----

Did they inform you about the FUP limit??

Yes they did and I already posted the revised FUP limit in my post "Beam Fiber Speed Increased".

The way I see it.. I'm getting a speed boost of 15Mbps for the first 40GB then for the rest of the month I have unlimited data at 4Mbps. I'm not at a loss at all.

Yes they did and I already posted the revised FUP limit in my post "Beam Fiber Speed Increased".

The way I see it.. I'm getting a speed boost of 15Mbps for the first 40GB then for the rest of the month I have unlimited data at 4Mbps. I'm not at a loss at all.

I checked that post little late, have been following this one... (and edited mine here) 🙂. ...

oh... I didn't knw post FUP you speed would be 4mpbs I was thinking 1mpbs as in the original plan...
Wow that's Really Great then.........

( Soon I too would be a Beamer... Called the Beam guys for feasability check and installation....... )

i think once he has all the permissions to launch hayai broadband, he would be expanding by acquiring smaller players. that would be a logical way to quickly spread services in new markets. but the price has to be right for any buyout deal...

Beam should be supported/encouraged to start their service across India.

They have already started doing that. They have joint patnership in ACT broadband(Bangalore).