• Thread starter Thread starter techfreek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 5,935

techfreek

Senior
ISP
Beam Fiber
I am getting Speeds up to 4mbps on a 2mbps package. I guess Speeds have been upgraded. I Tried asking other friends who use the same isp and they too confirm the same.:hug-right:

Any other user who is experiencing this?

Used to.. yes i agree there was a speed burst few days back. but now its constant and speeds have increased for all.

yes before some days there was a speed burst. and beam also introduced child plans, speed on demand,wireless plus now broadband users are getting there double of speed. i have bought 256 kbps and im getting 512 kbps- 786 kbps speed ,really it works? what about others?I think beam must confirm this that speeds have been upgraded.

Atleast it seems like a free upgrade....i had paid Rs.100 more to Airtel to enjoy their so called FUP.http://www.dogproductshop.co.ukhttps://broadband.forum/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAABkAAAAUCAIAAAD3FQHqAAAAuklEQVQ4jc2UsRXEIAxDtUpW8WxeJ2swQla4MXSFAzFgfCkoTk8l+c8WCsCfiCpUoaAcW1iCcuxg7ZTtCOzbMWPdidZcM1ZNPWBRhac+fkdcjHMqr8KrGKsbM8ItO/GAGo4kCZdLwBKMrG4os1NLZ2TVckUsv2PPIvk2tTF1M5nfgJUr2jHEaTaM0ResqRMAyqdLzauVa7pHX9HqO6kIlIkS4H58krw5VpbhHzIvWXO/AmJKaSeDfm3RF8B5Mf6wPz6TAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

I am getting 3.5-4mbps constantly from yesterday. Even Customer care has no info on this thing! My technician has confirmed that speed upgrade has been done!

I have a bit bad news for u guys.. The news might be inappropriate, they are blindly saying that it is a Server problem. They have upgraded the speeds according to me. Lets see I'l Update when the official announcement comes!

It will be ... i want to hear a official announcement... Even the working staff isnt sure what is going on.. Max 6-8Days the official announcement will be done if there's a speed upgrade. last time they lyk that only before announcing free upgrade!