MTNL Mumbai 3G speeds NEVER exceed 500 kbps

• Thread starter Thread starter barsaati
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 13,202
hi,everyone....im having a differ issue,hope none had till now....i got 2 mtnl trumph sim cards and in

sim1:
one sim card i activated 2g internet plan@14,next i msgd act 3g to 444 to activte 3g,after my 3 days plan got disconnected..and 2 days before i have recharged it with 99@130mb..3g plan....it got recharged and my account is credited with 12 as per rs 90plan and 130mb free data@3g,...but i get only 2-3kbps....(everything fine...signal 4-5 points,mtnlppsmum,3g mode)...
whenever i cal customer care@9869012345 they will lodge a complaint....but nothing works....now if it works with 3g speed...i want to activate 4500rs plan....

sim2:
bought and activated 3g directly started with 99 plan and using 4500plan....it works fine.....but my sim one sucks...and its speed is limited to 300-400kbps,in idm speed limit is 120kbps,torrents,150kbps....if i allow to exceed this speed then it disconnects automatically,.....QOS limit....tel me any suggestions for both the sims ....required help....urgent....

please tell me if you have found solution to this problem , i too have the exact same problem , and my blood pressure rises whenever i speak to the customer care of mtnl .

if anyone wants to torture someone ask them to call MTNL helpline

bump !!!