• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3,871
Status
Not open for further replies.

nisharpp

ISP
reliance
hi im new to this forum , i have a reliance broadnet service i also hve a beete 450tc1 adsl2+ router . how do i connect the the two . i have the cable coming in from the reliance distribution box to the black colored modem they give and from there i attached rj45 cable to the wan port on the wifi beetel but im unable to connect can some one plz give a step by step walkthrough. Thanks

hi im new to this forum , i have a reliance broadnet service i also hve a beete 450tc1 adsl2+ router . how do i connect the the two .

i have the cable coming in from the reliance distribution box to the black colored modem they give and from there i attached rj45 cable to the wan port on the wifi beetel but im unable to connect can some one plz give a step by step walkthrough.

Thanks

As you are from Mumbai is the reliance wired broadband connection provided to you is via metro ethernet?

Please let me know that coz if it that is the case then the ADSL router that you have will not work you need a plain vanilla WiFi router not a one with built in ADSL modem wifi router.

i have a broadnet dont know much tech ill just xplain there is a black coming in from the poutside its like a rj45 jack it plugs into the black modem the reliance ppl give . their modem is not wifi its just a black box where in there is a power connection option 4 lan ports one wan and they also gave me a tele phone the telephone connects to the modem

i have a broadnet dont know much tech ill just xplain there is a black coming in from the poutside its like a rj45 jack it plugs into the black modem the reliance ppl give . their modem is not wifi its just a black box where in there is a power connection option 4 lan ports one wan and they also gave me a tele phone the telephone connects to the modem

If you can let me know the exact model name / number of that modem I can try to give you more info.

hi im new to this forum , i have a reliance broadnet service i also hve a beete 450tc1 adsl2+ router . how do i connect the the two .

i have the cable coming in from the reliance distribution box to the black colored modem they give and from there i attached rj45 cable to the wan port on the wifi beetel but im unable to connect can some one plz give a step by step walkthrough.

Thanks

call the reliance service guy na.....he will do it for u....nd it should be free.......

Hi i have a WA3002G4 Router (BSNL) Now i am shifting my connection to Reliance Broad Band They Say that their BB does not support wifi Connection router Can I use MY BSNL WA3002G4 Modem TO connect Both My laptop and desktop using the same connection or NOT !! Kindly Reply Soon!!

Not possible (as far as I know). Using the same modem with BSNL. If your laptop / desktop has Windows Home Premium or above you can install " Connectify " and make it a WiFi hot spot. You can choose your desktop if it has a WiFi adapter ( USB one costs around Rs. 900).

Hi i have a WA3002G4 Router (BSNL)

Now i am shifting my connection to Reliance Broad Band

They Say that their BB does not support wifi Connection router

Can I use MY BSNL WA3002G4 Modem TO connect Both My laptop and desktop using the same connection or NOT !!

Kindly Reply Soon!!

if u are using a metro ethernet connection u can use your bsnl wifi router to make a single user wifi network for reliance but u cannot make a multiuser network( wifi and wireline )// only single user can be done because as far as i know bsnl routers neither support mac cloning nor pppoe over lan...

but it supports pppoe over wan so if you are a reliance user with adsl media then simply creating a pppoe connection u can share it over wifi and wireline both...

Thanks For ur replyHere IT is ADSL Line ConnectionAnd My Pc Is not Wifi Enabled & Laptop olnly supportsSo that i ask That can i Use THe Singe BB connection for Both of them SimultaneouslyDoes My BSNL WA3002g4 Will Be abled to configured In PPoE with My Reliance Broad Band or it need some tweeks Plz Make Sure And Reply

Thanks For ur reply

Here IT is ADSL Line Connection

And My Pc Is not Wifi Enabled & Laptop olnly supports

So that i ask That can i Use THe Singe BB connection for Both of them Simultaneously

Does My BSNL WA3002g4 Will Be abled to configured In PPoE with My Reliance Broad Band or it need some tweeks

Plz Make Sure And Reply

i think you can.. u will not need the reliance modem..

configure the wan page for the bsnl router( 192.168.1.1) .. by using the proper vpi/vci value of reliance.. for bsnl its 0/35.. i donno about rel..

in connection type select pppoe and put the username and password given to you. save and reboot the bsnll modem...

then when the modem is turned off push the adsl line of reliance intu the wan port..

so the multiuser setup is done... for wireline or wifi thing i thing u know how to do that..

Status
Not open for further replies.