Want to sell Reliance Digital TV (Big TV)

• Thread starter Thread starter ajju_gu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 4,979

ajju_gu

ISP
bsnl
Hi, I want to sell my Reliance digital tv setup box and dish. Pls let me know if aybody is interested in bangalore.

is it hd or sd

why does everyone want to ditch RDTV.....I have seen this everywhere that no one ever recommends RDTV why?

why does everyone want to ditch RDTV.....I have seen this everywhere that no one ever recommends RDTV why?

Plain and Simple .. Cos its Reliance .. 🙂

Plain and Simple .. Cos its Reliance .. 🙂

really it looks true..
the 'chor' company tag is going to stay for quite sometime...

and not 2 say anil ambani has a habit of changing company names routinely......

really it looks true..
the 'chor' company tag is going to stay for quite sometime....

I prefer "Lutera" than chor .. made the grave mistake of buying Big TV 3 years back .. considering that they offered MPEG4 compression .. however now when it comes to customer service .. they are most pathetic .. it took me 6 months to activate HD channels on my HD DVR.. their STB sux, their user interface sux, their staff sux and their call center sux , its outsourced to a company in Chandigarh and you'll get all "harminder" "parminder" on the call who dont even know the names of channels, don't know what they are doing and how to do it. you can hear loud shouting in the background on the call. worst call experience.

.. will wait for 2-3 months to see if they are offering Star's Asli HD at a "reasonable" price.. if not will go to TATA ..

I prefer "Lutera" than chor .. made the grave mistake of buying Big TV 3 years back .. considering that they offered MPEG4 compression .. however now when it comes to customer service .. they are most pathetic .. it took me 6 months to activate HD channels on my HD DVR.. their STB sux, their user interface sux, their staff sux and their call center sux , its outsourced to a company in Chandigarh and you'll get all "harminder" "parminder" on the call who dont even know the names of channels, don't know what they are doing and how to do it. you can hear loud shouting in the background on the call. worst call experience.

.. will wait for 2-3 months to see if they are offering Star's Asli HD at a "reasonable" price.. if not will go to TATA ..

I think this is the reason for the low subscriber base even after starting 3rd in the line(after dish & TS). They ar now second last out of 6 and looks like d2h will overtake it soon and make it the last.

I think this is the reason for the low subscriber base even after starting 3rd in the line(after dish & TS). They ar now second last out of 6 and looks like d2h will overtake it soon and make it the last.
Well thats the prb with reliance .. they come up with nice products .. however their highly paid top executives care a damn about customers .. and the company end up being referred as Chor and Lutera