• Thread starter Thread starter soumya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 8,227

soumya

Microsoft MVP
ISP
BSNL DataOne
Help me choose between these two, considering the picture quality, sound and everything! Or is there any other alternative which is better?

For the simple reason that you get a great DVR with Tata Sky, that gets an edge over Airtel

abe yaar mehnga roye 1k baar,sasta roye baar baar, buy TATASKYHD+ THATS IT.

Many people are saying that the picture quality of standard channels is very bad in Tata Sky and that Airtel is better in terms of picture quality. So why are you guys voting for Tata?

Go for Airtel Recorder/. Which I am having......... Not a single problem faced since last 1.5 yrs. And excellent service.

Go for Airtel Recorder/. Which I am having......... Not a single problem faced since last 1.5 yrs. And excellent service.

Thread starter has asked for HD, and not a DVR......

And in terms of HD, TS always get a notch ahead of Airtel, since TS offers DVR & as per recent news, they are launching good no. of HD Channels shortly.

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

And another good option is D2h HD......

HD DVR - Rs. 3,990+installation, which comes to total Rs. 4,290.
HD Only - Rs. 2,690 in all, which includes the installation & 1 month of Platinum HD Pack (Worth Rs. 441) free.

And here too, u have really good no. of HD Channels, with a news doing the rounds that Semi final & Final of IPL would be telecast in 3D - First on Indian Television.

go for Dish HD it has less lag while playing HD content as compared to Tata Sky quality is also better it seems !!

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Cant control laughing!! Dish > TS?? Of what i have gone thru i only know 1 thing - Dish people are experts at upscaling technology.Theres just a matter of time, when even upscale a Black & White movie to 3D HD.......& will advertise it by showing that more than half of India brings Raj Kapoor & Nargis into their homes, by watching the song "Pyar Hua" in 3D HD!!

Had seen that before.....wont comment on it since u will find such threads for all DTH providers.

Been using Tata Sky HD since long time ...quality and service is far far better than Airtel !Why will people even thing of going for Mpeg4 Craptel (Airtel) ?? 😕