• Thread starter Thread starter raj1402
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 26,549

raj1402

Regular
ISP
Airtel 16mbps @ 3699INR
i have registered in airtel.in site for my broadband and mobilenow i want to delete it is there anyway to delete the account registered in airtel.in

anyone ?!?!?!atleast airtel Presence(absence)!!!!

no he means.. his account on airtel portal.

makes no sense. if he created an account on airtel.in probably to pay bills online, what's the need to delete that account?

My account got deleted automatically when I cancelled airtel mobile connection. There is no other way to cancel the airtel.in account.

possibly because he no more uses airtel products?

I have same problem but little different. I have created an account in airtel web portal using gmail. Later I have switched to Idea. One day by mistake I have login to airtel and I saw its working and there is another person number and name added. It may be a problem if I want to add my personal details for other airtel accounts like cards walet. Any help?

I tried.....there is no way for customer to delete the account.... it has to be done by Airtel.

Thanks to Airtel I have three different variations of my name for landline+broadband, prepaid and postpaid. I thought if I delete the account and set up again I can input my name correctly for all but it was not possible. So sent a request to Airtel to delete it and they called asking why I wanted to do it. When I explained they said they will correct my name which never happened....I guess I am going to have lot of fun when I have to link the mobile numbers to aadhaar :tiredface: