Recharge bsnl 3g online

• Thread starter Thread starter amlan_sarma
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 12,168

amlan_sarma

ISP
BSNL
I am from Guwahati,Assam. I couldnot recharge my 3G data plan at portal.bsnl.in. This option is not available at all circles. Now I have found an alternative to it-Rechargeguru. Her you can do online recharge of BSNL 3G data plan if you failed at BSNL site. Some extra charges will be levied.
STEPS:
1.REGISTER
2.Select BSNL recharge.
3.Select BSNL On Demand or Custom Made Online Recharge
http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/133/94022221.jpg

4. Press the "Add to Cart" blue button to go to next page.
5.Press Order Now button.
6. At "Special Instructions or Comments About Your Order" entered following -"Please recharge my 3G Data Plan with with Rs.275 data plan" Then press "Continue Checkout".
7. At payment page select this option E-Billing Solution v2.5 Indian Rupee (INR) Payment Gateway | ITZ Card payment for payment.Some extra charges will be levied but its better than going to BSNL franchisee or office.
8. After payment my data plan was recharged within 10 minutes.My advise contact the site ad before doing any 3G Data recharge, so that they can provide you information whether online recharge for your area is available or not.

How much extra charge do they take?

Do MTNL Delhi have online recharge options.BTW the sites States Charges Rs 5+21 for each recharge

@sajipv :In my case it was Rs.22. I recharged with Rs.275/- and I had to pay Rs.297/-.
@Notam: : if BSNL office or franchisee is not far from your home, than there is no need to do online recharge.

Thats almost 9 percent.

Ya, If you have to go to BSNL office 3-4 KM in a car, you will have to burn same amount of money on petrol. I am just suggesting a alternative method here.

I think recharge guru is not great idea . i did a recharge of 600 rupees , but i could not get the recharge and even more sadly i did not get my money back also . i mailed rechargeguru but i did not get any reply . Its better u go nearest BSNL customer care and get recharge done there