airtel looting enterprise customers.512k for rs1999

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 4,098
W

warthog

Business Broadband Tariffs, Business Internet Plans, Broadband Internet from Airtel

for residential customer they are giving 512k @ 899,but for enterprise they are giving 512k @rs1999 till 150gb.I wonder what will happen when TRAI redefines BB as 512k?.Will they follow TATA model that if you go beyond your limit you will be disconnected?

And they advise in their fup page that if you want more bandwidth then plz take our enterprise plans.
Airtel Customer Care, Customer Support: Broadband Internet
ps:admin did you write to chip,digit and medianama about airtel throttling?.

FOOLS if you are reading this then learn from BSNL,Reliance and MTNL.

reliance is giving 600k\1mbps day night UL for rs 749
MTNL is giving 512kUL for rs 599
BSNL which has copied your fup is still giving 512k UL for rs 749.

AIRTEL plz commit HARA KIRI

Enterprise customers have higher uptime , better contention ratio's + upload speeds , priority support AFAIK

reliance is giving 600k\1mbps day night Unlimited for rs749
MTNL is giving 512kUL for Rs. 599
BSNL which has copied your Fair Usage Policy is still giving 512k Unlimited for Rs. 749.

Listening to the petition or request by warthog Airtel has realised and decided to offer
512kbps for 399.
1mbps for 599.
2mbps for 999.

512kbps comes with 1GB fup and then 64kbps 😛 1mbps comes with 0.5GB fup and then 128kbps and 2mbps comes with 1.5Gb includes only download :hysterical: Post fup speeds @ 256kbps.. :rofl:

reliance is giving 600k\1mbps day night UL for rs749

I am not supporting Airtel for FUP, but I don;t understand why you guys are asking them to compete with other ISP...

It's their own decision that they will not decrease price and compete with other ISP...

You should raise voice against the FUP limits and not Prices... I was very happy when I saw the Enterprise plan for 1999/- and 150 GB limit, that means you can enjoy almost entire month speed of 512 kbps.

Another sheep.mtnl gives 512k unlimited @ 599bsnl gives 5112k unlimited @ 749reliance gives 600k day and 1mbps night unlimited @ 749and you be happy to pay to be raped @ 1999 without taxYeah i got it.mehaaaa sheep

Another sheep.

mtnl gives 512k unlimited @ 599
bsnl gives 5112k unlimited @ 749
reliance gives 600k day and 1mbps night unlimited @ 749

and you be happy to pay to be raped @ 1999 without tax
Yeah i got it.

mehaaaa sheep

Yes because quality of service provided by Airtel deserves a premium price...

If they say 512K they provide you slightly more than that, You can see 64KBps + in your torrent client constatntly, while with MTNL it is always around 60 or less, if you ask MTNL guys they will say it's speed they give , and there will be some loss in line...

Airtel's downtime is less than even .01%, in last 8 years I have had only 2 downtime both were fixed within 12 hours.. and reason for both was cable fault by some one digging the ground....

I have seen them fixing these problems even at 2AM in night.. cam MTNL do that ???

I am a big fan of Quality of service provided by Airtel, though their plan and FUP is really bad for home users.... (i am also suffering from that and I don't like it)

and almost 99% of airtel broadband user will give 10/10 to airtel if you talk about quality of service....

So they deserve the premium pricing.....

Other are giving better pricing or higher FUP to capture market share of Airtel , it's pure competition in market, but Airtel has decided not to compete with them and give you a better service... It's their decision...

IMO if you are happy with bad quality lower price service then you should leave Airtel... but remember quality always comes with a price tag

If they say 512K they provide you slightly more than that, You can see 64KBps + in your torrent client constatntly, while with MTNL it is always around 60 or less, if you ask MTNL guys they will say it's speed they give , and there will be some loss in line...

Airtel's downtime is less than even .01%, in last 8 years I have had only 2 downtime both were fixed within 12 hours.. and reason for both was cable fault by some one digging the ground....

I have seen them fixing these problems even at 2AM in night.. cam MTNL do that ???

I am a big fan of Quality of service provided by Airtel, though their plan and FUP is really bad for home users.... (i am also suffering from that and I don't like it)

and almost 99% of airtel broadband user will give 10/10 to airtel if you talk about quality of service....

Other are giving better pricing or higher FUP to capture market share of Airtel , it's pure competition in market, but Airtel has decided not to compete with them and give you a better service... It's their decision...

IMO if you are happy with bad quality lower price service then you should leave Airtel... but remember quality always comes with a price tag

yeah thats true. But remember BB is not a car that we can expect premium on it. I am ready to pay premium for my car, house(all the luxurious items) etc but not for broadband. BB is the basic necessity now days and you can take example of finland where BB is fundamental right. Dude we need BB revolution and lowering of high speed BB not vice versa. It ok if airtel boast about their service (quality) but can you tell me any company in the world who give you the same product and charges you almost triple as charges of customer service?. The master of quality in electronics I can certainly say is Apple. But their price is not more that 20% of the normal price
of the hardware.

Business Broadband Tariffs, Business Internet Plans, Broadband Internet from Airtel

for residential customer they are giving 512k @ 899,but for enterprise they are giving 512k @rs1999 till 150gb.I wonder what will happen when TRAI redefines BB as 512k?.Will they follow TATA model that if you go beyond your limit you will be disconnected?

And they advise in their fup page that if you want more bandwidth then plz take our enterprise plans.
Airtel Customer Care, Customer Support: Broadband Internet
ps:admin did you write to chip,digit and medianama about airtel throttling?.

reliance is giving 600k\1mbps day night UL for rs749

I dont no about the other ISPs but BSNL does not give 512Kbps unlimited to business users for Rs749/- ... Its only for residential users... I think same might be the case for MTNL & Relance too... See the BSNL plans for business users here ... No doubt BSNL plans are better but still the diff isnt that much... BTW pls do proper research urself before calling other ppl sheep... Comparing residential plans with business one is just plain stupid... I m not saying the ISPs are not over charging Business users but it isnt as if only Airtel is over charging ... I get a feeling I m gonna be flamed now coz everyone here loves to hate Airtel(just see the no of likes to the anti airtel posts 😛)...

PS I no about BSNL's Business rates coz I myself am on the BBG Combo ULD 1000 plan in my Office ...

There is no problems with ISP charging for business for example even small office might have 15 - 20 users using the internet connection where as on a personal connection it is just for you ideally for a single computer or max a few computers using a WiFi router.I personally know an IT company with around 125 employees having a 2 Mbps connection so beat that!

100% agreed with that. My current ISP(Reliance) doesn't even know why i'm not getting full speed in my 1 mbps plan when most of the users getting it. They even didn't visited my place but closed the complaint saying that everything is fine. If airtel provides a decent FUP i'll be the first one to jump aboard.

yeah thats true. But remember BB is not a car that we can expect premium on it. I am ready to pay premium for my car, house(all the luxurious items) etc but not for broadband. BB is the basic necessity now days and you can take example of finland where BB is fundamental right. Dude we need BB revolution and lowering of high speed BB not vice versa. It ok if airtel boast about their service (quality) but can you tell me any company in the world who give you the same product and charges you almost triple as charges of customer service?. The master of quality in electronics I can certainly say is Apple. But their price is not more that 20% of the normal price
of the hardware.

You are right BB is becoming Necessity now the days and for that they have plan starting from 700-800 rs. If you using as necessity then definitely you not going to use 150Gb data in a month....

Please be sure, how you going to use BB, as a necessity or as full time entertainment or for Business, even if you are home users but need more data than average user than you have to pay price, this is what Airtel says (not me)

The problem here is that Airtel set those average user limit very low, because their 90% of home users don't exceed it, we should actually blame those 90% of users who have connection but not using it had they start using it more than FUP limit Airtel has to increase these limits...

By saying so I am trying to make you guys understand root cause of our FUP problem, Again I am not supporting Airtel

Also They have have an FUP of 10Gb but I have seen that this is applied to only those who exceed the FUP by 500% or more... In my Neighborhood several home users using same Home 649 plan as myslef, I get FUPed as soon as I cross 10Gb because my monthly usage goes beyond 40-50 Gb whereas others not being FUPed because their average usage is around 15-20Gb ....

For first few month I was also not FUPed may be becuase they were observing how much I use...

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

BTW pls do proper research urself before calling other ppl sheep...

Thanks for support, but I don't care whatever someone else is calling, These kind of people are basically very immature and don't understand that someone is not against you, but trying to help you understand...

He will understand once he comes into a role where he has to manage a company or part of it along with finances... and one day it will happen for sure..

Enterprise customers have higher uptime , better contention ratio's + upload speeds , priority support AFAIK

That is a myth.

I have a Business broadband connection in my office. It has Rs 1299 plan with 8GB download (hard cap) at 2 mbps. Only difference between a home plan and a business plan is that you get 1 or 2 static IP addresses with the business plan. All home plans come with dynamic IPs only. I took this connection because I needed a static IP address and have had this connection since 2007.

On this 2 mbps business ADSL connection, I have never seen download speed of 1 mbps in last 1 year. Now a days, mostly download speed is under 500 kbps from servers in the USA and upload speed is under 200 kbps. I have never been able to use this connection to watch youtube video without buffering. So better contention ratios and better upload speeds on a business ADSL connection are a myth.

There is no difference at all in the quality of support. Same 12th grade fail untrained morons in the field are responsible to serve the residential as well as business customers.

As far as uptime goes, my MTNL connection (Rs 1899 for 2mbps UL without any BS called FUP) has better uptime and more consistent download speed compared with Airtel business ADSL connection and that says a lot. In January, I was made to wait for over 1 month to get replacement of a faulty router and had to submit a number of support tickets etc. Router was replaced (at a cost of Rs 1400) after I submitted a disconnection request. I mentioned that in another thread on this forum. This is not a sign of better uptime or premium support.

I am willing to bet that those who are saying that Airtel business broadband customers get premium service have no first-hand experience of using that service.

I am willing to bet that those who are saying that Airtel business broadband customers get premium service have no first-hand experience of using that service.
A friend of mine who is in networking faced a lot of issues with airtel broadband(commercial). He always used to complaint about its service.
But as a home user my total internet downtime was 1-2 hours in 6 years time & landline(only) for 2 days.

In January, I was made to wait for over 1 month to get replacement of a faulty router and had to submit a number of support tickets etc. Router was replaced (at a cost of Rs 1400)

Why not just buy the device on your own and use it? It is not worth to wait a month for the same.