Airtel Broadband, Not keeping up the word... ? Shame on you

• Thread starter Thread starter bejoy.raj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,434

bejoy.raj

ISP
Airtel
Hi There, This is Bejoy from Chennai, I have registered for a Commercial connection 2MBps under plan Office 3999. My mob no: 9566165795Connection in the name of Syntia, Application No: 1133179 .It's more than a week since I paid for a new Connection, The Airtel Executives promised me to give the connection in two days, when I paid them the activation charges, after getting the money, every body vanished in thin air, and I'm getting irresponsible answers for my phone calls, Now they are saying it will take 15 more days to get the connection, Don't they know it when they come here to get the money, I asked them to check the feasibility for a connection before I pay, they said everything is ok and the connection will take maximum two days.Now I'm stuck with Airtel, If this is not possible Airtel should have informed me before getting the money, and now it's Airtel's responsibility to face the consiquences, If I didn't receive a proper response in two days, I'm taking this issue to consumer court, all my business activities are stuck, because of Airtel's irresponsible act.

SAY NO TO AIRTEL Ask for refund and find an alternative.