Audio Problem in HD channels (For Everyone)

• Thread starter Thread starter gregalex87
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3,871
ISP
BSNL
Guys check Movies Now HD & Nat Geo HD it have huge audio problem for nearly a week...It got some cracking bass sounds...Even yesterday i got this problem in Star Cricket HD also...To find it easily wait for AD's or some action scenes in Movies Now Channel...Problem is not only for me, My 4 friends also got same problem...I already complaint before 3 days abt. this to Dish TV Head Office Chennai...They told they fix it soon...But not yet...More people should complaint guys otherwise they wont fix it...Plz check urself and complaint abt. it guys 🙁

may be it could be due to lesser than regular quality of signal reception......Btw, another member here will love to solve this query, i need not even name him......others (& he too) will understand whom i am referring to!!

Lolz good one!!After all, they will think people associate "Cracking" with "Cracking Shot" in cricket!!

I dont care abt that fake HD channels coz. i never see it, instead i am seeing its original channels which dont have any difference...But Even Real HD channels like Movies Now, Nat Geo HD and Star Cricket HD have this big audio problem and i am worried lot coz. its just 10 days before i bought this Dish Tru HD box...Did any of u guys complaint abt this audio problem like me ??

I am facing the problem toooo. First for Movies Now, then star cricket and today NGC HD...god help us and god help our set top boxes

But arent they responding to complaints?? I mean if u can reach to higher level officials, they shud be able to tell u what the issue is.

Again I Complaint yesterday and he agreed yes there is some audio problem and will fix as soon as possible...

This is my first post to this forum.I have been a reader for long time.I am also facing same issue. crackling sound in some hd channels sometimes. called customer care and they confirmed it after hearing on phone. a technician visited but everything was ok at that time. after that I have faced this issue only once, normally sound is ok. looks like some issue with setup box if many people are facing this issue.

It is not setup box problem coz. all facing it...U can easily find that crackling sound during AD's on Nat Geo HD, it was also on Movies Now but it is somewhat ok now...

Has anyone been able to get some kind of confirmation from dishtv people on what is causing this problem