• Thread starter Thread starter ItsMe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 13,889
in parassala is your local cable providing the digital set top box of asianet

in parassala is your local cable providing the digital set top box of asianet

Yes.

Available in Parassala, no analog signals for me from TVM city

Friends, my place is not proper Parassala. In between Parassala and Neyyattinkara. "Official" asianet cable service avialable till Neyyattinkara. Then they started tie-up with local cable operator. So getting acv analog channels like acv, jukebox etc along with some local channels from local cable operator.

They stopped Analog in Cochin 1 week back. I was forced to move to Digital. The CC guys told me that I need to pay what I was paying earlier only. I'm getting around 90 channels.

yeterday there was news in ACV news channel from kollam . saying that in kollam digitilization has started and they switched off analog of one node completely . their only digital relay will be avaiable to about 1000 customer in that area. also stated in the coming days remaining remaing node will be completely converted to digitalization........... so soon only digital signal will be avaiable so that they can get currect no of connection they are giving............. that a bad news for customers. for those having more than one connection in one home..........if they want another connection buy one more set top box and pay separate subscription charge................

they will slowly stop analog service. they will fully stop service of analog in about a year............. they already starting stoping analog service at some places ...... the signal strenght of digital will increase if analog is stopped their will be no interference with analog signal so strengh will increase........... only 16 are reqireed to be relayed in digital compared to 16 + 60 analog channel

One way its good. I knew several who has taken internet packages alone and was stealing analog signals from the line to watch TV. And it may help if they could start a-la-carta offerings for pay channels.