• Thread starter Thread starter IBFUser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 10,699

IBFUser

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Hi All,i am looking to buy d2h and need multiroom connection. but i couldn't find anything about the cost of second connection. their site only mentions about the monthly package charges but nothing about the initial cost of second/multiroom connection. is it same as the base connection or any less as no dish is required for it, only setup box is required? Also are there any other discounts for multiroom connection(like less or no installation charges) ? any help in this regard will be appreciated.

^^ Thanks for the reply. i visited that page earlier, but when you click on multiroom connection tab, it only shows package price and at the bottom says installation charges(200) but doesn't mention anything about the equipment cost. am i to assume that it is same as base connection (which is shown on entry offer tab as 888/1390 .......)?so for multiroom connection my total cost would be 🙁say if i pick 1390/- offer ) 1390 + 300(installation) + 1390(multiroom) + 200(installation)or 1390 + 300(installation) + 200(just installation cost nothing extra for second setupbox)

Dear IBF,

The cost for the first STB will be 1390 + 300 and the second one will be 1390 + 200, So the total cost will be 3080.

Besides the Monthly will be Primary cost + 150/125 for the secondary

In case you have a phone number just email the same @ vineet.budki@d2honline.com and I will arrange a call back.

Regards,
Vineet

^^ Thanks for the information.so effectively multiroom connection costs me morebase connection > 1390 + 300 - 750(75 free days new diamond pack) = 940multiroom conn > 1390 + 200 - 375(75 free days new diamond pack @150 for multiroom connection) = 1215interesting...in case you can arrange/offer a good discount VM/Reply me and i will send you my contact number.P.S : Good Discount

sending a message to vineet works. good to see query resolved!