• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 34,298
Status
Not open for further replies.

akm2515

ISP
reliance 3G
Hey,i got 2 reliance 3G sim's 2 days back...1 was my friend's and 2nd was mine....He's getting 422 kbps down while i barely get 8kbps down....😛leasehelp:😛leasehelp:😛leasehelp:😛leasehelp:😛leasehelp::icry::icry::icry::icry::icry::icry::icry::icry::icry::icry::icry::icry::icry::icry::icry::icry::icry::icry::icry:😡😡somebody help me else i've to break this sim 😡😡sorry 4 bad english

thats only bcoz the second sim is capped to 64 kbps(8 kBps) and frst sim is uncapped ... so getting good spd.... only solution.. call them up and bash them and pray if they remove the cap...

You are subscribed to the Edge plan.Contacting Reliance won't solve your problem.Do you know which pack your friend is on?

after gprs pack validity is over u will not b back to uncapped spd... saying from personal xprnc.... one of frnd is capped in this way... so u hav to get rid of that sim ... get a new one and rechrg with 3g plans....

You are subscribed to the Edge plan.
Contacting Reliance won't solve your problem.
Do you know which pack your friend is on?

He's on same plan as i am rs 29 for r month....500MB data

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Also, i forgot to tell that i get 20 kbps down while on 2g and just 8 kbps down on 3g...
my friends no. starts with 9 and mine starts with 8

Does that makes any difference ???

dude recharge with any 3g plan. and then use any gprs or edge plan of reliance. u wil get 3g speed again. recharge with basic 3g plan, which is 100rs ka 100mb wala... then do top up of 99rs ka 2gb plan. it will last for 1 month. Every month u have to recharge with 3g ka plan i thnk.. im facing the same problem and thts the only solution i see..

My friend had just recharged with rs 29 and he's getting blazing 3g speeds .....also i am getting 1mbps upload.....bt not getting what i wanted(download)

I talked to customer care, they say that they haven't applied any cap to it

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

My bsnl 2g sim also got 2mbps in starting, then after 2 months the speed dropped to 250kbps, means they have put a cap

Bsnl is all together different issue, they have done wht reliance did initially at the launch of mobiles, they sold 3g for 4500 for 6 months. so they have more users and less towers to support them. so you will surely get very bad speed. How ever reliance is somethng which we can deal with as in no1 opt for reliance these days cuz of many reasons like service, Customer care and network coverage. As i said try recharging for 100mb rs and try then. It will give definatly give u a better speed. even mine was capped at 64kbps b4 i recharged it with 3g thing. Vodafone gives me 7-8mbps and so does reliance. Only problem is vodafone network is better than reliance..

So, first we need to top up with a 3G plan Rs 29 then another e-recharge of Rs 99 to add 2 GB dataAlright, will give it a shot in two or three days

No, u will have to recharge with rs. 100 and then with rs. 99
Rs 100 is for 3g and 99 is for 2g

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

One more thing, if i recharge with a 3 g plan and then with a 2g plan in bsnl, will i get those 3g speeds back again

Is it working for you mate?Post the screenshots of speed you are getting 😀

VERY VERY BIG PROBLEM

1.)I sent sms MBB20 to 51111 and it was successful...(got 25MB data + 352 kBps down speed)
2.)In the eve, i went to dealer and recharged with rs.99 to get 2.5 GB data>>RECHARGE SUCCESSFUL>>i got this msg on my cell..
3.)i sent MBAL to 55333(to check my remaining data)....
4.)REAMINING DATA 0 MB😛leasehelp:🙁 and my balance(rs 86) went to 0 rs.... :'(
5.)Custmer care not helping at all

1.)I sent sms MBB20 to 51111 and it was successful...(got 25MB data + 352 kBps down speed)2.)In the eve, i went to dealer and recharged for rs 99(GPRS)3.) i started surfing....but after about 15 mins. ,it stopped....4.) i checked my remaining data which came out to be 0 MB and my rs 86 balance was also gone....:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.