Lan hub for Hathway people

• Thread starter Thread starter adityode
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 11,241

adityode

HelloI would like to ask if there aRE ANy dc++ HUBS FOR HATHWAY usersSify and pacenet users have hubs..but have not been able to find for hathway usersalso can we connect to lan hubs of sify and pacenet

Originally posted by adityode@Feb 6 2005, 02:01 PM
Hello
I would like to ask if there aRE ANy dc++ HUBS FOR HATHWAY  users
Sify and pacenet users have hubs..but have not been able to find for hathway users
also can we connect to lan hubs of sify and pacenet

i too m hathway user...but i think in mumbai its not possible to share on lan....hathway doesnt allow sharing of lan here...but i guess in banglore it does.........nyways this my last month with the user..........i pay the b@$$tards 550 buxs...and have to wait 10 mins 4 a page to load....p2p has stopped working and if it does speed is below 1 kbps...also direct download speed is below 6 with avg comes below 3.....in short they suxxxxsssssssssssssss

Still doesnt answer the question. Even i am a hathway user and am looking for a hub. Quite obviously hathway doesnot support a hub system. So is there any public hub here that we can connecto to?

Sorry buddy hathway does not have any hubs. All ports are blocked in the Online 24 connection.

yeah there are no hubs! Hathway networks use Amps at every stage, which amplifies the signal at every stage.. These are connected to the localised servers which are connected to the Central Server! Moreover your connection runs thru a modem, so you aren't exactly on LAN like in Sify! You are only on LAN with your Modem!And Yes, Ports are blocked, but there are workarounds! 😉