Best Mobile For Airtel Mobile Office

• Thread starter Thread starter gomes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 9,065

gomes

Hi guys,I am an airtel subscriber in mumbai, and I want to buy a new mobile, can any of you please suggest me which mobile should I go for since I plan to connect it to pcs and laptops to browse net.I already searched the forum but couldn't get a satisfactory AnswerAlso my budget is 4 digit figure only. 😛 That is 9000 or less 🙁Right now I am focussing on 3220 and 7360 but please suggest me other model too.Thanx in advance

[Hey hi i've just started using 6230 Nokia and it is giving me a speed of 16kbps on downloads. i guess i cannot manage to get more out of this handset. I guess you need 6630 i 've seen my friend get 20k at any given time during the day or night. secondhand the handset will come fr around Your Budget of 9k. Enjoy

Thanx very much for your reply, The phones you specified are way too costly for me. Rs13000 :blink: With my past experience I am not going for any second hand set. Is there any other option. can you tell me how's 3230 priced at 9.5 here. Is it good for mobile office. or any other handset.

U can use any GPRS enables mobile phones...GPRS enabled phone are avaible from 5000 Rs onwards easily

QUOTE(leomax @ Aug 22 2006, 07:09 PM) [snapback]59471[/snapback]
Make sure you get a Class 10 gprs device and EDGE,to keep future options on.
[/b]

Yes that's what I want 😀 even 3220 has this featres and is very cheap.
But lacks other features. 🙁

Nokia 2730 is the cheapest 3g enabled phone and it has EDGE with class 10.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Try nokia 5230 it is 3g enabled wih touchscreen and it has good GPRS connectivity. I am suggesting you 3G phones for future use.