MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 459,811
Help needed !Can any one share the Dashboard software of 3G data card of mtnl please.... Msg me pvt ...

Success !! i am on HSDPA !! Thanks to Sanke1 !! 🙂

Can you tell me how you activated HSDPA.. i have been trying for the past 1 week but no success.. the sms activation seems not working..

please enable pvt messages so that i can give you details.

can't enable private message... getting this error message

vBulletin Message
sbhas2k, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Can you send the details to my email id sbhask2k@gmail.com ... Thanks a lot

i can't enable private messages as getting some error.. dunno whycan you send the details to my email ? sbhask2k (at) gmail (dot) comkindly note email id is different than my forum id with extra "k" in itThanks in advanceError message :vBulletin Messagesbhas2k, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

please enable pvt messages so that i can give you details.
Can u please help me out also. I am also having same problem with no solution in sight. I hv tried going prabhadevi exchange also but no one knows how to activate HSDPA. Please help.

Some tips of activation (thanks to Sanke1 of this forum)This process is for trump prepaid in Mumbai having a normal sim(not the one you purchased with datacard)maintain Rs. 550 in your prepaid account. send sms to 444 - ACT HSDPA (you will get sms that it will be activated in a hour, but it will never get activated)Then you need to call a person. msg me or sanke1 in pvt for his number.You have to tell him that you want to activate hsdpa in your ordinary sim. Also tell him that it is your normal sim and you have a datacard purchased from market. Tell him that you have sent the sms also. Then they will deduct Rs. 449 as hsdpa activation and you get 449 MB for 1 month freeafter you exhaust 449mb promotional free data, you can recharge and data coupons like 99 or 1650 or 4500 and use it!!you can use it in any 3.6mbps or 7.2mbps unlocked modem.

Some tips of activation (thanks to Sanke1 of this forum)
This process is for trump prepaid in Mumbai having a normal sim(not the one you purchased with datacard)
maintain Rs. 550 in your prepaid account.
send sms to 444 - ACT HSDPA (you will get sms that it will be activated in a hour, but it will never get activated)

Then you need to call a person. msg me or sanke1 in pvt for his number.
You have to tell him that you want to activate hsdpa in your ordinary sim. Also tell him that it is your normal sim and you have a datacard purchased from market. Tell him that you have sent the sms also. Then they will deduct Rs. 449 as hsdpa activation and you get 449 MB for 1 month free
after you exhaust 449mb promotional free data, you can recharge and data coupons like 99 or 1650 or 4500 and use it!!

you can use it in any 3.6mbps or 7.2mbps unlocked modem.

Hey

i still cant enable my private message feature.. getting the same error..

Thanks admin.. just got PM enabled 🙂

hey popcorn, being a new member i am also not hving my PM active. so whats the solution to get the info of the person u mentioned. also i am having a postpaid connection so would procedure be different for post paid?thnx popcorn

hi admin.. can you help them please....

----------

hey popcorn,
being a new member i am also not hving my PM active. so whats the solution to get the info of the person u mentioned. also i am having a postpaid connection so would procedure be different for post paid?

thnx popcorn

i strongly suggest that you dont experiment on postpaid...its better to get a new sim of Rs. 10 and activate it. in postpaid you have to pay 10.3% extra tax also.

So, I need to enable PM capabilities on what accounts? (too lazy to go through the thread).

So, I need to enable PM capabilities on what accounts? (too lazy to go through the thread).

Mine.. id is sbhas2k