DOLPHIN 3G Blackberry Unlimited Problems ???

gauravvadehra

ISP
MTNL
Hey,I have ported my number from Airtel to Dolphin (Post Paid).I have opted for MTNL's 3G Blackberry service -unlimited plan for Rs.1199/month.So far its been good...almost 85%-90% of the time i get 3G service but in my office i dont even get EDGE (Just get GPRS) - but i'm sure they will improve, i'm on as long as i get my BB service in my office.Anyways, the problem is that when i try to stream youtube videos, it does not allow me do to so even with 3G on and with WiFi, it works.Also when i try to register with MTNL Mobile TV, it says INVALID Number (This could be a Porting issue, which i will take up with them later)Online radio works fine , but no youtube.Anyone what the problem is and how to solve this?Whats the correct APN for 3G Mumbai...maybe i can try putting these and see if it makes a difference.

http://msp.mtnlmumbai.in:8081/msp/html/

try your luck on the above link...

Hi,Thanks...got it... my device is not listed there... mine is the blackberry 9780.Anyways, have updated my SIM Applications..lets see if i cannow log with my new SIM Applications : )MTNL Told me to send an sms --> HT MOBILETV to 53388but that says request invalid - Ha Ha..i'm just laughing now...

gprsmtnlmum does not seem to be the APN for blackberry, or manybe the Rs.1199/month (unlimited BB 3G) service does not allow you to tether to the computer(Does not allow you to use your blackberry as a modem on your PC)