• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 6,665

Jignesh

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber
4 STAR HD Channels namely STAR Plus HD, STAR World HD, STAR Gold HD & STAR Movies HD have test started in Asiasat 3s @105.5e :yahoo:

Here r the pics as the channels are currently FTA (may be encrypted soon). Pics given by jebas so all credit to him. :clapping:

http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/9190/cap04.png http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2422/cap05f.png http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6535/cap07s.png http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/6896/cap08.png

😀 😀 Since they are star channels I expect them to start in TS first

I love Tata Sky :d :d :d

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

these are TRU(E)-HD unlike dishtv TRU-HD

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

DD HD on tata sky?

INSAT 4A 83.0 East 11.670 H 30000 TV Scrambled Dd HD MPEG-4/HD(TATA SKY DTH)
INSAT 4A 83.0 East 11.670 H 30000 TV Scrambled Discovery HD MPEG-4/HD(TATA SKY DTH)
INSAT 4A 83.0 East 11.670 H 30000 TV Scrambled Nat Geo HD MPEG-4/HD(TATA SKY DTH)
INSAT 4A 83.0 East 11.670 H 30000 TV Scrambled Neo Cricket HD MPEG-4/HD(TATA SKY DTH)
INSAT 4A 83.0 East 11.670 H 30000 TV Scrambled Showcase HD MPEG-4/HD(TATA SKY DTH)
INSAT 4A 83.0 East 11.670 H 30000 TV Scrambled Star Plus HD

I love Tata Sky :d :d :d

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

these are TRU(E)-HD unlike dishtv TRU-HD

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

DD HD on tata sky?

INSAT 4A 83.0 East 11.670 H 30000 TV Scrambled Dd HD MPEG-4/HD(TATA SKY DTH)
INSAT 4A 83.0 East 11.670 H 30000 TV Scrambled Discovery HD MPEG-4/HD(TATA SKY DTH)
INSAT 4A 83.0 East 11.670 H 30000 TV Scrambled Nat Geo HD MPEG-4/HD(TATA SKY DTH)
INSAT 4A 83.0 East 11.670 H 30000 TV Scrambled Neo Cricket HD MPEG-4/HD(TATA SKY DTH)
INSAT 4A 83.0 East 11.670 H 30000 TV Scrambled Showcase HD MPEG-4/HD(TATA SKY DTH)
INSAT 4A 83.0 East 11.670 H 30000 TV Scrambled Star Plus HD

Old update: Pls refer satbeams here:

SatBeams - Satellite charts - Channel list - Insat 2E (Intelsat APR-2) / Insat 3B / Insat 4A

I followed the link.....is it meant specifically for TS only??Want to check what services are lined up for D2h.....any way that can be done??

@jiggy when do you think these channels will come ? i cant wait .... they are frigging 1080i HD

I followed the link.....is it meant specifically for TS only??

Want to check what services are lined up for D2h.....any way that can be done??

That link is for TS TP's, D2H hasnt been updated der.

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

@jiggy when do you think these channels will come ? i cant wait .... they are frigging 1080i HD

Got it:

Star Network has confirmed that it will be launching High Definition channels later this year, which are being billed as the first service of their kind for UK viewers.

Whilst details are currently sketchy about the new channels, the announcement was made at Star TV UK's tenth birthday celebrations at a Central London five-star hotel on Saturday night.

The new channels are likely to be Star Plus and Star Gold - rated as the number one channels in their genre in the UK (BARB). The standard definition versions will continue in their current form. However, the HD services are expected to launch as a part of Sky Digital's HD offerings on the DTH platform.

The network is keeping tightlipped about the plans but with Star India launching its HD broadcasts imminently, the UK and US HD formats do not look too far behind. They are expected sometime in the second half of this year.

BizAsia.co.uk - The UK's only Asian media news website - News, Features, Interviews, Jobs, Events, Ratings, Bollywood

NOOOOO but if they are testing the channels already then why would it take so long ? any idea where i can view these channels ?

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

like your friend posted the screens how i can view them??

NOOOOO but if they are testing the channels already then why would it take so long ? any idea where i can view these channels ?

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

like your friend posted the screens how i can view them??

I am curious on this as well......would like to check these things out.

And also, can i get the site on which updates by D2h can be seen??

I am curious on this as well......would like to check these things out.

And also, can i get the site on which updates by D2h can be seen??

I am curious too ...how to see these test channels ....anyone ???

the recording is all done in HD but it is down converted to transmit via SD

These test channels can be watched with a FTA receiver MPEG-4 on Asiasat 3s @ 100.5 EP.S: Dont expect the channels to come like a lightning speed in DTH espcially TS (as these r star channels), they have been just test started and not launched officially.

Ok, so some tweaking of STB is required.I cant think of doing that - already its cost me so much.....(and the decision to buy so soon too has cost me!!)Btw, i noticed a thing about some serial on Star Plus - when i had the Standard Def box, it was getting aired in "Cinemascope"......yes in that serial, there were those black bands on top & bottom.And now in HD box its coming in Full Screen, and i can see some quality difference in that serial & the others......Is that just my illusion or has it got something to do with HD recorded serials being downgraded to SD??PS: Those curious about the serial - i dont remember the name will check up & update today/tomorrow.