4 STAR HD Channels Test Started

soodgautam

Jolly Blunt Roadrunner
Regulars
Feb 11, 2011
I am curious on this as well......would like to check these things out.

And also, can i get the site on which updates by D2h can be seen??

I am curious too ...how to see these test channels ....anyone ???

auroraPWN

www.gamingandothers.web
Regulars
Aug 3, 2010
the recording is all done in HD but it is down converted to transmit via SD

Jignesh

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 6, 2008
Hyderabad
These test channels can be watched with a FTA receiver MPEG-4 on Asiasat 3s @ 100.5 EP.S: Dont expect the channels to come like a lightning speed in DTH espcially TS (as these r star channels), they have been just test started and not launched officially.

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010
Ok, so some tweaking of STB is required.I cant think of doing that - already its cost me so much.....(and the decision to buy so soon too has cost me!!)Btw, i noticed a thing about some serial on Star Plus - when i had the Standard Def box, it was getting aired in "Cinemascope"......yes in that serial, there were those black bands on top & bottom.And now in HD box its coming in Full Screen, and i can see some quality difference in that serial & the others......Is that just my illusion or has it got something to do with HD recorded serials being downgraded to SD??PS: Those curious about the serial - i dont remember the name will check up & update today/tomorrow.

wordsmith

Feb 16, 2011
Star Movies, Star Gold, Star World all in HD now :) YAY YAY YAY, confirmed with a friend, he is getting these channels too, so it seems like a full fledged telecast now!!