Nokia Announces Pre-Orders for E7 in India - Priced 35091

• Thread starter Thread starter dsneih
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3,789
Why the hell I should spend 35K for 8MP camera, and I dont want to invest so much money on a Symbian OS phone. Nokia have really lost there mind !

Unless they have a hidden diamond in it, there is really no reason I can think of they have priced this so high. It is crazy. The N8 is far better VFM

still 360*640 resolution :/ does Nokia not realize that their 35k phone should have a better resolution than their 6k phone.

This is just the Pre-Order pricing. Retail pricing will come down to about 30 - 31K. Still, Nokia thinks that the QWERTY keypad, a mediocre camera and a slightly bigger screen justifies the 8 - 10K price difference between their flagship 'N8' (Selling at 22 - 23K) and the 'E7'? What are those guys smoking? :madness:

😗 killer looks man.. killer looks 😗

1) Symbian !
2) Galaxy S looks better
3) Galaxy S is cheaper than this

I wonder what USP it has ....that they think people will buy this at 30K :iomg:

PS: only positive thing about this phone is that it come from Nokia who has a reputation of making a very sturdy phone.

^ Add one more point to that, Galaxy is made of cheap quality materials. It has an SLCD screen as opposed to E7's AMOLED. I am sure you would know the difference in price these things create.

1) Symbian !
2) Galaxy S looks better
3) Galaxy S is cheaper than this

I wonder what USP it has ....that they think people will buy this at 30K :iomg:

PS: only positive thing about this phone is that it come from Nokia who has a reputation of making a very sturdy phone.

i have the galaxy s .. i find this anodized aluminium better looking and sturdier.. and this is a qwerty slider so no comparison to be made.. there are very few/ no qwerty sliders in the indian market and there are takers for this category of phones...

SIDE NOTE: regarding keyboard.. say typing sms or in gtalk, facebook, web browser whenever i touch on the text entry area the on screen keyboard takes 4-5 seconds to pop out.. highly irritating :madness:

regarding price this one is a new phone and accroding to samsung mobiles india's twitter account galaxy s 2 should be available as soon as march end / early april.. so galaxy s is obsolete in a manner of speaking..