About Hayai Broadband on India Broadband Forum

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 124
  • Views Views 44,111
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh by the way pk_ , since you are here why dont you go through the Fibernet section & post replies to some questions & points raised there. Do you want me to give the link to that section?

Admin bhai .........i ws just wanting to know whats the issue now with the ISP license?Is it going to be a very distant thing now as MGC seems to be content on piggy backing on HNS license(his original plan as we all remember).

No issue. Just timepass while I wait for someone to tell me it's ready. That's pretty much it.

----------

Admin bhai .........i ws just wanting to know whats the issue now with the ISP license?Is it going to be a very distant thing now as MGC seems to be content on piggy backing on HNS license(his original plan as we all remember).

Content? Hardly. Forced to in order to launch today itself.

well it is clear that Hayai is launching with its network & infra on HNS till it gets ISP license!

Mix of their and our infra, but their core and their license until we're allowed to go live.

He has neither license, nor infrastructure, no people, nothing.what does he have to provide us.You guys are impossible.I salut you

If you think I'm just a single person running this whole thing, then I have to say that you obviously think my abilities are far in excess of what they actually are for a single person to accomplish. I should be flattered but it's ridiculous.

I've already posted pictures of some of the people quite recently - and I told you about it - but you've clearly ignored that.

I've already stated the license situation. It will come when it comes.

I've already stated in some detail about the infrastructure and as I will be supervising some of the first installs, I will be posting pictures of the same.

Unlike you, I've *got* MY own connection at home, available to me 24x7, so I'm quite happy to sit on that on that while you suffer on your piss poor connection whereever you are, hmmkay? I don't need to go to any school, college, IIT or MNC to experience high speeds.

I asked the same thing to mgcarley when he asked lame questions about fibernet.

...Except you didn't.

@pk_do you really come here pee ke(after drinking)!!! LOL!!!! @mgcarleyno point feeding the troll....i suggest you start ignoring his post!!!

@pk_ If you don't believe in Hayai please don't visit this section. And it is you who don't have neither license, nor infrastructure, no people, nothing. First answer questions in FNet section.

@pk_: Truth be told, even I would like to see Hayai in action and see its consistency levels, but your way of using flowery language makes it obvious you're trying to hump his rear (oh whoops i mean troll- my bad) pretty much derails the purpose of a discussion. If you want to be a centre of attraction, please stand in the middle of dhobi ghat wearing nothing at all.

Not every1 descended from the heaven with deep pockets filled with rokda and politician in 1 pocket and a fancy degree in another like you. Give him some space and be an observer from the time being. There no excuse for not being civilised under any circumstances. The situation escalated when you said many things which are vague and highly inaccurate. Mc Cargley asked you some questions to which you answered him back like how a customer care executive would. Now that bunch of people struck your nerve, you're behaving like a troll and bullying him. People can correct me if I got the basics wrong.

Not very cool from your end. Everyone starts from somewhere. I started a review source with nothing more than personal resources. A year after mainstream media in 1 corner telling manufacturer PRs to give them 1st preference over me or else they will not get "product exposure" in 1 end and in another extremely limited resources, money and manpower to make things works from my end. You of all people should realize but sadly you want to quench your sadistic way of doing things simply because people ganged over you because you claimed pretty high things about your ISP concept but turned out to be vague and group of people had to probe you hard enough to get the facts right. For ****'s sake- SHUT UP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.