• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 13,845

Jignesh

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber
GuysI am using BSNL BB 625 UL plan and had a look at Spectranet BB plans and found it quite gud actually so decided to call them reg the availability in Hyderabad also the installation charges and all. I decided to go with Express 768 Kbps unlimted plans.Upon calling them, the guy said that the installation charges may range upto Rs 1000 to Rs 2000 and apart from the tariff we need to pay an additional Rs 100 per month towards maintainence charges to cable op 😱My question is 1) What's the installation charges ? Does it depend uopn the feasabilty and area?2) Why shud we pat extra maintainence charges? He said it becoz of feasabilty. 😕Let me know is changing frm BSNL to Spectranet worth . How is the service of spectranet.

1) What's the installation charges ? Does it depend uopn the feasabilty and area?
This is charges by the local cable operator and depend upon the feasibility. Spectranet does not charge this. You can negotiate the same with the operator.

2) Why shud we pat extra maintainence charges? He said it becoz of feasabilty.
This is again charged by the cable operator and Spectranet has no control on this. You can evaluate based on your total monthly cost viz a viz BSNL.

WELCOME TO BEAM FIBER can you try this?

I have heard so many negative reviews of this Beam telecom. Anyways

What is the FUP in B-Max600 786kbps?
Installation Charges?
Any other charges just like spectranet

I have heard so many negative reviews of this Beam telecom. Anyways

What is the FUP in B-Max600 786kbps?
Installation Charges?
Any other charges just like spectranet

what you heard is completely true if seen reviews on mouthshut? But i can surely tell you that in Hyd, spectranet is rare and you can hardly find any ads of them anywhere they have providing internet through local cable waala's and These guys are messing it up wid extra charges. I tried contacting my local cable waala he says he has from Hathway and presently beam is my provider.

Right now about Beam, i can tell you two things, if you be friend a local technician things would probably be as good as some airtel broadband's service. 600plan 786kbps 30GB fair usage limit and then 256kbps.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Installation charges 500 INR, no modems required. I'm quite satisfied what they're giving but i am looking forward to better fup limits from them

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Installation charges 500 INR, no modems required. I'm quite satisfied what they're giving but i am looking forward to better fup limits from them

what you heard is completely true if seen reviews on mouthshut? But i can surely tell you that in Hyd, spectranet is rare and you can hardly find any ads of them anywhere they have providing internet through local cable waala's and These guys are messing it up wid extra charges. I tried contacting my local cable waala he says he has from Hathway and presently beam is my provider.

Right now about Beam, i can tell you two things, if you be friend a local technician things would probably be as good as some airtel broadband's service. 600plan 786kbps 30GB fair usage limit and then 256kbps.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Not Mouthshut, I read it daily on news papers 😀

30 GB wud be fine for me.. Lets see Ill fill my details in the website

Which newspaper dude? :-D i dint knew these things also appear in news paper also 😛

TOI 🙂
I ve also heard negative reviews from my frnds as well who this beam telecom.

Btw doesnt the Live chat function work anytime?

Mostly during daytime. Yaa what you heard is true these people are lazy enough where they are ending up loosing their customers. Its just that give 100rs once as chai pani to local technician and befriend him the service would be Great!

@ Jignesh where do you live in Hyderabad?

Yes Sanathnagar as said Niravanforever, spectranet is not available in my area, called Beam cable the apartment owner didnt give permission to install the CPE Box, will ask him again.

I also contacted Reliance they called me 2 weeks back but no one has come yet. Luks like Ive to stay with BSNL

The Apartment owner didnt give me permission for the CPE Box to be installed in the Apartment, therefore I have no option but to stay with BSNL, I have also applied with Reliance BB but those ppl r reluctant to even reply.