[Guide] How to connect tikona in android

• Thread starter Thread starter h40534
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 25,878

h40534

ISP
bsnl3g
Here is a step by step process on connecting(wifi) though your wifi enabled android phone1) Go to settings>wireless & networks2) Turn on wifi 3) Go to wifi settings4) Add Wifi network5) In ssid , put "tikonawifi" without quotes6) select 802.1x enterprise in security7) Eap Method : TTLS8) Phase 2 Authentication : MSCHAPv29) Identity : your tikona userid10) Anonymous Identity - Leave blank11) Wireless password : Your tikona passClick save , then connect to the network and open browser - you will see tikona login page , just put your uname and pass there and dont forget to click on remember.Tested and works on my HTC desire 🙂

instead go to settings>wireless& networks>wi-fi select>let it scan, when tikona 1800 ... shows up connect it says open say okay go to browser type the website name, tikona login page opens , fill it and use the wi-fi tested on i7500 with GAOSP-2drakaz galaxo., enjoy on phone, if u want it on laptop enable hotspot and enjoy on comp... ( this part is not tested)

for me it does not open login page when you connect to the tikona1800 network 🙂 just redirects to a generic tikona page

Hi friend i m using tikona broadband for my desktopi would like to use it on my WIFI enabled Nokia E5 can some one guide me how to do that , i have searched for dialer . but its of no use .