Where to Buy Elliptica Crossl Trainer in Delhi

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 13,463
D

Deleted member 13033

hey...I am really having hard time to get a cross trainer her in Delhi hardly anything. Plus I checked on the brands like York Fitness and all which are available outside India I couldnt find them here in Delhi atlest nt on the net.So Can anyone tell me which brand I should Buy here and from where... thxBudget under Rs 40K

Elliptical trainer
Gym Equipment
Contact number for New Delhi: 98112 22339

is Afton Elipticals any good I cant find any review on the net for them..

There is a very big sports shop in Noida

shop name plz..thx

shop name plz..thx

Macro Sports, Sunehri Market, Atta, Sector-27, Noida
Its very close to Sector-18 Metro station.

2 more shops in sector 18

Baluja Sports

Baluja Sports noida - Google Maps

Another one is Champ Sports
It's in basement below the Bata Shop in Sector-18

Did you tried Jhandewalan cycle market? Fitness equipment shops are also there

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

There is one more sports shop in Jaipuria Plaza Sector-26 Noida.

hi guys..thx fr replying.....but I am still very confused which brand I should buy...I was thinking of york or Proform...@tech_help havent been to Jhandewalan cycle market yet but it seems its the hub of fitness equip suppliers as someone ysty also suggested me to go there but 1st I was jst trying to get it from any shops here otherwise will make trip there 🙂thx

lodhi sports enough said the best equipment you'll find in india

Instruments are good for muscle flexibility not for growth. I think it will better to join gym rather than buying and wasting money on instruments like this. Well, you can do if you have planned to buy weight lifting weights like dumbbells, bar, bench, etc and as well as home gyms. For guide, I think internet will be the best sources to learn exercise or doctor consultant. Gym trainer learn from experience if he is not educated. And also it will charge you. My advise is to save money and buy more instruments. About diet, you can consult the dietitian.Sorry to give free advise.

Instruments are good for muscle flexibility not for growth. I think it will better to join gym rather than buying and wasting money on instruments like this. Well, you can do if you have planned to buy weight lifting weights like dumbbells, bar, bench, etc and as well as home gyms.
For guide, I think internet will be the best sources to learn exercise or doctor consultant. Gym trainer learn from experience if he is not educated. And also it will charge you. My advise is to save money and buy more instruments. About diet, you can consult the dietitian.
Sorry to give free advise.

I have done gyming fr 1 yr...i just dnt have time now to go to gym and I am gaining weight 🙁 so I need some good cardio to keep me going 🙂

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

someone tell me a brand plzzz every shop I have inquired gives me a list of some new names and their reviews are no where to be found on the net.

My choice of brands were York from UK and another one Profrom which was in my gym.

My budget is 30 to 40K

Do not believe on anybody. Normally, every good brand is not available at every where. I think you should find the nearest dealer any brand and find out the warranty which they are offering to you. And second thing, find out such instrument that you can repair by your own in case your dealer fail to provide service. I also talked with my gym owner regarding before when I wanted to buy. He suggested me to buy home-made professional instrument because according to him, there are few companies are available in india which manufacture best quality product which are very costly to afford for home and cheap product are not easily maintained because of no source are available for repairing. So, I think it will be better to buy home made. It will cover most of exercise in 50k. I also confirmed the price which is 20k per pulley and 50k for 3 pulley something like that.

& the best brand is Tuffstuff gym.
I heard that aamir khan had order those instruments during making of Ghajini which cost him 2-2.5 crores. He imported from USA. We are not actor but life long instruments but you check out in your area. you may get them into your budget.

I have done gyming fr 1 yr...i just dnt have time now to go to gym and I am gaining weight 🙁 so I need some good cardio to keep me going 🙂

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

someone tell me a brand plzzz every shop I have inquired gives me a list of some new names and their reviews are no where to be found on the net.

My choice of brands were York from UK and another one Profrom which was in my gym.

My budget is 30 to 40K

Visit Makro Sports shop

Marko guys are dealing with only 1 brand called .costco..the other brands were Benson and around 7 -8 more brands for which I couldn't find anything on the net they were pretty much non existent. So its very hard fr me to actually knw whether they are any good or not.