• Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 9,207
Status
Not open for further replies.

frankmehta

Frank Mehta
ISP
Sify Broadband
I was always of the mind that there is ALWAYS a loophole in India for everything, and one can even get away with murder if he/she exploits the loophole in some way.
Mobile Number Portability was about to change that idea, but I just received a message on my Dad's no (Loop Mobile) that reads like this:
REQUEST REJECTED BY DONOR DUE : SUBSISTING CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS FROM THE SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT.

NOW, an absolutely HOPELESS service like Loop Mobile that dare to even call themselves mobile service providers (dropped calls, frequent cross connections, extremely poor network etc) has the guts to send a message like this when ALL OUR DUES are clear, ALL VALUE ADDED SERVICES unsubscribed, and EVERYTHING else in proper order.

I am so angry that I can go to any lengths to get my message across to the highest of authorities.

Please guide me through this.

This is a NEW MENACE FROM Telephone Companies against Mobile Number Portability, their nemesis.

I was always of the mind that there is ALWAYS a loophole in India for everything, and one can even get away with murder if he/she exploits the loophole in some way.
Mobile Number Portability was about to change that idea, but I just received a message on my Dad's no (Loop Mobile) that reads like this:
REQUEST REJECTED BY DONOR DUE : SUBSISTING CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS FROM THE SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT.

NOW, an absolutely HOPELESS service like Loop Mobile that dare to even call themselves mobile service providers (dropped calls, frequent cross connections, extremely poor network etc) has the guts to send a message like this when ALL OUR DUES are clear, ALL VALUE ADDED SERVICES unsubscribed, and EVERYTHING else in proper order.

I am so angry that I can go to any lengths to get my message across to the highest of authorities.

Please guide me through this.

This is a NEW MENACE FROM Telephone Companies against Mobile Number Portability, their nemesis.

Raise your complaint to nodal officer of loop..No use talking to CC or visiting their gallery...

i agree dude.... loop mobile is a worst service..... i started telling my frnds to do not take loop connection..... i m also hung wid d same number..... i was on postpaid for years...... i converted my number to prepaid to switch to another network but now they r asking me to use the number 3 months on the prepaid....... they just want to generate money frm us....... PLS DONT TAKE LOOP CONNECTIONS...... worst network i ever experienced

Status
Not open for further replies.